Past meets Future

The person that I loved with all my heart stuck a flaming sword through it. Now he's standing right in front of me. We haven't talked since it happened. I would see him in the store with her sometimes but he never said anything. Now here he is alive and well, with her...
"It's been so long how are you?".
HOW AM I ?!?!?! I'm terrible, I still well up with tears when I here his name!
"Wonderful.", I lied.
Damon saw me almost break down and cry.
"Well hey looky here, our tickets, lets go Ireanna.".
"Nice to see again, Ireanna.".
We began to walk away and when I looked back Tony looked me up down and bit his lip like he always did. I got so turned on. NO! Ireanna you aren't going to beg for him. He doesn't love you, he only loves your body.
Through out the movie I kept my thoughts on Tony. I tried so hard to get him out of my head but he just wouldn't leave my mind alone. My thoughts drifted back to when me and Tony were together. I thought of one night when he was playing a video game ( I was staying at his house with his sister ) and we were in the floor. At first we weren't touching but then he reached over and noticed that I was cold. He immediately grabbed a blanket and wrapped me in it then put his arms around me. I felt so safe, so special like I was everything to him.
When we got back it was late, mom wasn't home from work.
I invited Damon inside and we went to my room. We kept the lights off, it makes it easier to talk.
We lied down on the floor, my usual sleeping spot(my bed is uncomfortable). He put his head on my belly and we just talked, we just talked about all the bad stuff, everything that made us hurt and how it seems to go away when we're together. He got closer and at this point we were cuddling, it felt nice to be this close to him.
His lip brushed mine and then we moved in closer. His kiss was sweet and slow at first. Then he bit my lip on accident and I couldn't hold myself back. Our kiss got filled with more passion each second. I did everything I could not to have him take me right there. I could tell he wanted it to but we couldn't, not right now.
His hand tensed on my back and I pulled back.
"Promise me this isn't a dream.", I said.
He whispered in a sweet voice that had been longing for affection,
" I promise.".
We began once more. With the most passionate kiss I'd ever had.