3

|| Peyton ||

"No! You cross over your left foot, then you you do your neck roll to the right!" I said getting frustrated. I rubbed my temples and breathed out deeply.

"I'm sorry, I'm just new to this whole, 'hip pop' dancing thing." Grayson said.

"Just get into form again." I said after I took a swig of my water.

30 more minutes passed and he kept making the same mistakes. "You are hopeless! Is it really that hard, do move your left foot?! I swear you are like mentally challenged!" I yelled. I sat down on the wooden floor and shut my eyes.

I heard his footsteps leave the studio.

Maybe I was to hard on him.

I got on my car and began to drive to his house.

Thank god he used toast for private lessons at his house...

I parked his drive way. I walked up the stone cold steps and knocked on his door.

I turned around and looked at the city lights.

He does have a really nice view.

"What do you want?" I heard his shaky raspy voice. I turned around and gave him a weak smile.

"I wanted to say sorry." I said. He just scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure you are." He said sarcastically.

"I really am Grayson. Your new at hip pop dancing, and I know the steps were hard. But I shouldn't have been hard on you." I said.

"It's okay, I know you work like all day." He said with an understanding smile. He pulled me in for a hug which I gladly excepted.

He pulled away and gently set his hands on my waist. He began to lean in and so did I.

Now, how was I supposed to know he was going to pull the same move on our wedding day? :)
------

PEYTONNNNN I hope you like it! :) Dm me if you want one