PREFACE

**Just An Amateur High School Dancer**

PREFACE:

**********************************************************************************************

 I was terrified and I didn't know whether or not I would be able to get out of the school unharmed. She was determined to catch me. I was sooo stupid to decide to stay after school that day. Why did I? ...Oh yea. I was suppose to meet up with my dance teacher; she must have the memory of a fish. I bet she forgot about meeting to help me with my dance technique. I can't wait till I go over to Mountain View High. Hopefully, that teacher will care more about his students.

"Sharon!"

I turned around quickly to see who it was; luckly it was only the janitor. How the heck did she know my name? ...

"Sharon, listen to me carefully. Do not go to the back of the school. Kara is waiting over there with a couple of other people. I heard them talking about getting even with you. Just take the exit that takes you over to the teacher parking lot. You can go around and quickly get outta here."

I didn't know whether I should believe her or for the matter of fact why she was even helping me. There was only one thing that I wanted. To get out of Lakeridge JR in one piece.

"Thanks. Why are you even helping me?"

"I've been here longer than you've been alive, I actually knew your sister, she would always help me out so I decided to return the favor for her little sis. Besides, you don't think I would have noticed the awful things that girl, Kara, has been doing around here? I had to clean up the vulgar graffti that she did in the girl's bathroom for Goodness sake. That stuff ain't easy to clean, ya know."

I smiled at her.

"You knew my sister? Connie? I had no idea. Well, thank you so much!"

She looked at me and said, "Yea, yea, Now get outta here girl!"

I booked it and ran toward the exit she told me about. I peeked out the window to make sure it was safe. No one was around so I pushed the door and sprinted out of the parking lot. I finally made it to the main street away from the school. I bent over and placed my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath.

I looked up having a pretty good view of the school. I looked a bit farther away and it was true. There she was with the rest of what I use to call best-friends. I turned around and headed home. I didn't understand. What happened to Kara and I? We use to be the closest of friends...I haven't done anything to her.. So why is she doing all of this to me? Well, she's different now. I just wish she could've changed for the better...

I felt tears well up in my eyes and I knew from that moment on everything would be different...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

~~~Hey guys! This is only just the beginning part. The first chapter will get into the dancing! So hang on! Let me know what you think!! Leave me some suggestions too! You're thoughts are greatly appreciated! LOVE YOU ALL~~~

SHAREDANCE<3