vhapther 2 part 1

{աɑɾղíղց: տʍմե}

Annie's PIV
Kate saw was brennan wropes his arm arums me and puled me in so she sad sed fet some dnaks and went uppstars. I went upstairs an snuck into the panfry and stole the most remantic snaks i could find and went bac into the basement whre they wre aiting. I almost dropsd the fod when i went doenstairs and saw dome BRANNY MAKEOUT SHIT HAPENNING!!! I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO DO ANYTHING!!!

Annie's POV
Kate went upstairs to grab some snaks and brenna was holding be toght an i looksd up at him an he lookehd a me an wsa lik i loce you so i said i love you to and w made ur an i thout i herd somtin fall but brennan orld me to ignore ir

Brenna PNV
I was snuggling aniie cuz she was still scafed an i decidid to confes me undieing LOVE for her so i sad i love yui and she said i love yo too an i couldnt help meself an kissed her

Kate's POG
Not, obviously ima virgin so ive ben curios mately an wen i saw annie an brennan kizzed i got sot urned ok i felt al shaky sn warm down ther so i fuki madternated. i fel so gudn i coulnt stop aun iknuw itaws mybruter n anies was me bestfrend but i culdnt stop i had to stop mself from screming an i sploded.

Brennan POV
I ws lissing nanie ehn i sudelnnly jerd a uelp an. i pulled away to se what ot was an i saw kate an she was a blushin an hwt fi gers wer soked an se said "o-oh-s-sorry guys" so i asked "hos long wrr you standi g there" an she said "long anoigh to dee you kiss cpngretulaitions on dating now"
and i looked ar her.
and her fongers.
and asked:
"ar"
"thoes"
tge
"SNAKSSSS"
She semeed relieved for some reason al was like "yesh sorry ill get more" and ran back upsaitrs. the screm movie was already ovser now tho (because yes, over an hour passed between the end of chatpy 1 and now) so i popped in Saw and kept smugglin with annis.

ANIE POV
Brennan and u were kizzing shen o herd a scream an pulled away an turned to where i herd it from and saw jate lookin like i felt thinging of aleeping with bremnan in. the first shapter. brennan got perty upset when he saw kate fropped the snakes an she ran upstairs while brennan popped in saw but i disnt think tha snaks were the problem. sje cane back with browmies an we watched the rest of the movie. The nex bat i woke up amd i went to the batheroom to brush ma teeh an eavesdropped on late an brennan an i got SO MAD when i heard then! what did they say?
FIND OUT IN VHAPTER 2: PART 2!!!