vhapter 2 part 2

anno piv
i cuped my hands to the doir to list en to brenna and keta and i couldnt BELIEVE what i hesrd! what did i hear?!!
B-hey kate wassup
K-u-u-i-u-uh brennn?
Ba-waht is it kate is there something you need to tell me?
K- I LOVE U!!!
B-what?! kayte, your my suster we cant date!
K/ IDC!!! LOVE MEEESEEEEEED!!!1
B-H-hey wh-what are foub doing OMGGAWGFD!!!
K-I MASTURBATD TO YU KISSI G ANIEE UOU WILL BE MINE!!!
B/ ANNE!! HELLLP!!!
this was th e pat where i have to jump out of the batroom like superman and save brenann beror its too late! i jumped out the door and saw kate kissing brennan dorcfullt, and i shouted HOW COULS YOU?!! THIS IS WAR!!! we puled out our lite sabers and began to brawl. we pused our sords in an d out arse we beat eachother, trying to lill eachorther ro prove out love you brennan.

kate POW
I couldn't help myself. i had to confess what i magically felt to brennan for somehow cuz FUCK LOGIC
B-hey kate wassup
K-u-u-i-u-uh brennn?
Ba-waht is it kate is there something you need to tell me?
K- I LOVE U!!!
B-what?! kayte, your my suster we cant date!
K/ IDC!!! LOVE MEEESEEEEEED!!!1
B-H-hey wh-what are foub doing OMGGAWGFD!!!
K-I MASTURBATD TO YU KISSI G ANIEE UOU WILL BE MINE!!!
B/ ANNE!! HELLLP!!!
K-(*you will be mineewe*)
an then i kidsed him as framariclally as possible an annie popped out out of nowhere, toothpastes foaming from her mouth cuz seh was brushing her teeth before and somerhing glowing behilnd her. she shouted HOW COULD YOU DIS IS WAR and uplled out the object: a dildo light sabe. imean, a coross light saber like the saber in the new Dtar Wars movie... i pulled out my souble-sided light saber and we began to brawl.
brennan POV
Annie and kate are fighting over me with their light sabwers that seem to have magically appeared staraight the fuck out of NOWHERE! annie flipped around her sabe ler and kicked kate in tha face an katr fought bacl by swinging her double sided swrdov and makesd annie looked like two fave from barmann. It didn't last long, though and kate was set up for a tarp. Annie said, "You know what, I'm not fighting for my friend's love". She plunged her sword into Kate's chest, ripping into her skin and burning the bone. Just as Kate started to cough up blood, Annie picked up Kate from the saber, carried her to the pool where we had the crab trap, and slid Kate off of the saber and pinned her underwater with the trap so she could bleed out.
Kate spate into the water and lookehd at me an said i love you.
all i could do was screm

-TO BEH CONTINUD-