Dating The Nerd (Part 2)

A/N omg I honestly can't believe some of the responses to these one shots I never thought that they'd get this big at all! I got a lot of positive feedback from the dating the need one so I thought I'd do a part two of it! Hope you like ittttt :)

We fell to Harry's living room floor both still half naked, Harry had just came so he was completely drained and tired to continue anything else. "So what do we do now?" I asked turning my head to face his newly tanned skin, since he came back from holiday he just got hotter, well outside of school. "We wait until I'm ready that's what" He demanded continuing staring up at the roof. He was being dominant for a change but I thought I'd test his domination. "But what if I want to do more now?" I laughed straddling his body looking down at him biting my lip. He grabbed my arms and flipped me over and place himself on top. "Then you'll have to wait too" He winked before moving back to his original position leaving me breathless at his fast movement.

*Harrys POV*

The air grew silent and thick as I tried getting my breath back. "Why don't you like me Y/N?" I broke the silence before turning to face Y/N to see she was already staring at me lustfully. "Of course I like you" She smiled before her gaze met other areas of my body. "No" I grabbed her chin with my finger and moved her head up so her eyes were locked to mine. "Why don't you love me? You offer yourself to me, you beg for it, Why won't you just love me?" I asked her staring into her eyes that had lost the lustful look and almost looked as if she had pitied me. "I do love you, Harry, I honestly do"

*Your POV*

I climbed on top of Harry kissing him more rough than usual as if it was my last ever kiss to him before he grabbed my underwear and slipped it down and off my ankles fast as I assisted him. "I want you so badly" Harry whispered between breaths before removing his own underwear and sliding him self into me, I sat up making it easier to ride him. I moved my hips fast as he did the same entering his whole length into me before moaning.

"Tell me you love me Y/N" Harry moaned as his eyebrows knitted together leaving his mouth in an 'O' shape. I was too out of breathe to say anything until Harry pushed me over on my back again, I grunted as my back hit hard against Harrys carpet. "Say it" He demanded as his green eyes grew darker.

"I love you"