Dating The Nerd

A/N: Omg have you guys seen harry as Marcel in the Best Song Ever trailer things oh my god I love him he's such a nerd but it inspired me for a one shot so enjoy! I love reading your comments guys! Cause im doing my GCSE' exam period course work I've not had time to update please forgive me! But here we goooo!:)

follow me on twitter; @staygucciharry and if you have a harry follow pleaseeee dm him to me and I'll dm you to michael from 5sos!

"Please come with me Y/N" Harry begged me getting on one knee in the middle of the shop "Harry stand up you're embarrassing yourself" I whispered in his ear helping his up ignoring my friends chuckles and giggles from behind me as I helped harry up. "I thought we went over we don't talk in public" I said to him gritting my teeth before pulling him aside "I'm sure your friends would be interested to know that you're a screamer" Harry winked through his glasses "Fine, I'll go with you to stupid prom happy? Anything else you want from me?" I moaned at him trying not to show a fuss concurring I was a meter away from my friends. "Well you have paid me since your last tutoring lesson, so you better be at mine for 7 tonight" he flashed a smile before walking off into the Apple Store. You see I really needed tutoring in chemistry and well harry said he'd help me then one thing led to another and we had sex, his friends then thought he should get paid for helping me and I couldn't afford it and so instead of paying him in money I pay him with pleasure

[At Harry's house]

I placed my finger on the door bell before scanning to see if his mum or dads cars were here but neither of them were. "Hey Y/N" Harry cheered before welcoming me in. Harry looked so much better outside of school, he was more casual and didnt slick his hair back so his curls just flopped naturally and he'd chill in a pain of jiggers and a band shirt. "Why don't you come to school like that Harry? You look so much better like this" I bravely questioned him "So other girls won't like me cause I only want you" I knew harry liked me. He's liked me since first grade and were going into collage soon, he's cute and all but I'm head cheerleader and he's just..no. "Why if I dressed like this at school you'd think I'd get popular and then you can date me? Why do you care about popularity and what you look like so much you're so perfect and I swear to God I will never let you go" He paced him to me before pushing my body to the wall and sucking the skin at my neck before trailing up to behind my ear "You make me angry sometimes but I have to forgive you cause you're so hot" he whispered before engulfing my breasts in his hands while kissing me not leaving any space between us. "Jump" he whispered between breathe before grabbing me by my bum and placing me down on the sofa before bucking his hips into mine now leaving his lips from my touch. "I want to try something different today" he smirked before pulling my skirt down. I went to escort him with my underwear before he smacked my hand away. He stood up taking off his trousers keeping his boxers on. He placed himself back on top of me before bucking his hips in rhythm. "Take them off" I moaned before grabbing Harry's erection through his underwear "Harry take it off" I screamed at him trying to hold myself in "Now you want to know me Y/N" He laughed before continuing and moving my hand away "Cum in your underwear" He demanded before I let myself go.