What's Her Name ?

nayla's POV

I woke up to breakfast in bed made by my love prince he's so amazing everyday he finds something to make me smile.

CONVO

prince: eat up babe so we can get to the library!

nayla: what ? why are we going to the library?

prince: so we can go look at some baby name books and you won't have to worry about fans because they have the whole library closed just for us and we are gonna go in the library's back door so no one can see use k .

nayla: OK honey but what do you have in mind for a name?

prince: well I was thinking about London, or Olivia or I don't know.

nayla: awww London that's cute well maybe but I was thinking about Jakia or maybe Dalena

prince: I kinda like dalena but I like Olivia a little more ( he smiled )

nayla: OK let me get ready prince so we can leave.

prince: OK i will go wash the dishes real quick k.

nayla: k

end CONVO

when they got to the library they went in the back door . nayla had looked at some baby name books then went over by Princeton of course he wasn't looking at a baby book he was looking at a book about rock&roll .as nayla laughed at him and told him to star looking .she had heard a loud noise that sound like teenage girls .so she looked over at the window to only see the whole street full of girls .she quickly walked over to prince then had told him what she had saw and that she had wanted to leave.... that's what they did. as prince and nayla rushed to the car fans where everywhere. when they had finally got in the car nayla had told prince that she liked the name London a lot more then she had though so that was the name that they had picked for their new baby girl "London Marie Perez" when they had got home nayla had called everyone of here closest friends and family about the name that they had picked. so she call her favorite big cousin ( Jamila )

( back at home )

(nayla and jamila on the phone )

nayla: yup and we are gonna name her "London Marie Perez"

jamila: awww that's cute well good luck !!!!!!!! you know you can call me and Ray when ever you need something little cousin k?

nayla: OK thanks and make sure you tell the other girls and I'll call you later with the plans for my baby shower k love you!

jamila: OK love you too

end CONVO

author's note

this chapter is now updated and hope y'all like my book so far don't forget to tell your friends about it and vote and leave comments! and if anybody wants to follow me on instagram my name is @iceiswarne thank you!!