Aphmau's Awake

Aphmau's Vision

I saw a flash of white. I was suddenly back at the park. I saw Aaron slowly leaning closer to me then... I woke up.

End of Aphmau's Vision

My vision was blurry.

"Aphmau, Aphmau, you're awake!" a voice said.

I groaned. "W-who said that, a-and where am I?" My vision was better and I could finally see everyone that was around me. There was Aaron, Kawaii~Chan, Garroth, Katelyn, and Laurence.

"I said it, silly," said Aaron

"You're back at ur house Aphmau~Senpai! said Kawaii~ Chan.

"What happened," I said.

Aaron's POV

"What happened?" asked Aphmau.

"You fainted," I said. I left out the part where she fell into my arms.

"You also kissed Aaron~kun!" Kawaii~Chan announced.

Aphmau and I blushed and everyone else in the room was shocked. Especially Laurence and Garroth.

"WHAAAT DID YOU SAY KAWAII~CHAN!" Laurence and Garroth exclaimed.

"HOLD ON A SECOND! APHMAU KISSED AARON!" exclaimed Katelyn.

"Yes, Kawaii~Chan saw the whole thing," Kawaii chan said, "Now Kawaii~Chan is going to make fanart and a new shipping shrine, ciao!"

"Kawaii~Chan you're gonna make WHAT!" exclaimed Aphmau, "Come back here Kawaii~Chan!" She tried to stand up, but fell down. I helped her up.

"T-thank you Aaron," Aphmau said.

"No problem," I replied, "You should get some more rest."

"Okay," said Aphmau.