The Singing Contest-Part 1

Aphmau's POV

I heard someone ring the doorbell. I went to go get the door. When I opened the door, I saw Emmalyn.

"Emmalyn! What are you doing here?"

"Ah, Aphmau, I'm here to tell you that there's a singing contest at the community contest, and I'm hosting it!"

"That's great Emmalyn! When does the contest start?"

"Next week on Friday. Say, do you want to join?"

"I'll be thinking about that, I'll tell you when I made up my mind. Thanks for telling me, Emmalyn!"

"No problem Aphmau. I have to go tell the others. Bye!" Emmalyn says as she walks away.

"Bye, Emmalyn!"

As Emmalyn was walking away, I went to go tell Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan. 

"Singing Contest? Kawaii~Chan loves singing! Can Kawaii~Chan pair up with Reese~Senpai?"

"Hmmm...I'll have to ask Emmalyn about that. What about you, Katelyn? Would you like to join?"

"Nah, I'm fine"

"Okay, let me just call Emmalyn and ask if we can sing in pairs."

I called Emmalyn on my phone. It started ringing, then Emmalyn picked up. "Hi, Emmalyn I have a question I want to ask."

"Aphmau, what do you need to ask, I'll answer it."

"Emmalyn, can we sing in pairs at the singing contest."

"Of course," Emmalyn said.

"Thanks, Emmalyn," I said.

"No problem, Aphmau. Anyways I gotta go, bye!"

"Bye," I said before Emmalyn hung up.

"So, can Kawaii~Chan work with Reese~Senpai?"

"Yes, Kawaii~Chan."

"Yay!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed while jumping around in joy.

"But, first you'll have to ask him if he wants to sing with you at the singing contest."

"Okay," Kawaii~Chan said before running out the door.

Hmm...maybe I should go ask Aaron if he wants to join the singing contest with me. But his singing is horrible. Meh, we have time to practice...maybe he'll get better.

---Tiny Time Skip---

I was at Aaron's door when I rang the doorbell. Aaron opened the door.

"Hi, Aaron!"

"Hi, Aphmau, what brings you here?"

"Umm...Aaron I wanted to ask you if you wanted to be my partner for the singing contest coming up next week on Friday."

"But, you know I sing horribly," Aaron said.

"We can work on that by practicing. After all practice makes perfect."

"Alright."

"Yay!"  

A/N: Sorry this is a short story and that I haven't been updating in a while. I've been very busy with homework.