He's out

Mike was standing outside in the sunlight now and I was in shock. "Hello family." Mike where have you been? I've missed you. said my mother. My mother whispers to me "Go get the gun." I walk away to go get the gun but Mike grabs my arms and pulls me back. "How about a nice family hug!" he says. Mike puts a gun to my head and takes me to the living room along with my mother. Mike throws us on the couch and threatens to shoot if anyone makes a move. Mike turns on the news and the lady I saw the other night was on again. "A prisoner here at lake view county jail has escaped. The prisoners name is Mike. No police officers have his full name or a record of him. Police officers say that Mike has stolen the records and run off." Mike they are looking for you. You had better get out of here and leave us alone. I said. "Kate do you think i'm stupid? Now why don't you call up your little friend Abri and bring her down here. Oh and along with the other girls." I call Abri and the girls and they all come down not knowing that Mike is at our house. Abri call the police I whisper. "Mike may I go to the bathroom?" Abri ask's. "Ugh I don't care just get out of here your starting to annoy me." Abri goes to the bathroom and calls the police. The police get here and when Abri comes out of the bathroom Mike knows exactly what she did. He shot her in the stomach so she could see me and my mother die. Mike starts yelling now and we start screaming in terror the police try to kick down the door. But Mike pushes them out and boards up the door. Mike puts Abri on the couch right next to me and I start crying so hard I think I screamed so maybe the police thought I was hurt or something but they nocked out the window and grabbed Abri. I scream and say "IF YOU TAKE HER YOUR TAKING ME I'M NOT LEAVING HER." I go to the hospital with Abri and they fix her up. She's ok but she has to stay in the hospital." I'm not leaving her. I don't care if visiting hours are over i'm staying." The nurse looks at me like i'm trying to be funny but finally says "Alright but it's going to cost you" I give her money and it's not enough for a few weeks. "This is only enough for one week." I told her I would pay her when I got the money. "You know sweat heart i'm gonna let you stay for free. Only if your here for your best friend." Weeks have passed now and my mother is STILL with Mike they haven't taken him to jail. Abri I have t......She cut me off. "I understand but i'm well now they said I can go home. So i'm going with you." Me and Abri go back to my house and Mike is there. The girls other than my mother are on the floor and shot. But not dead. Mike was in the basement like always and was preparing a spot for everyone to be experimented on. I grab my mother and Abri grabs the girls. We sneak outside and run as fast as we could. We reach the police station and get the girls to the hospital and my mother as well but she is being treated for shock. Abri and I go back to the house and take a drainer with us. If you don't know what that is it's a power drainer. Anyway we reach the house and go to the basement. I grab the gun from the kitchen counter but there are no bullets so I put some in only one though. Abri goes first and I am right behind her. "Mike? Are you down here? We wanted to see what you were doing." Abri said. "Well gir........Whats that behind your back? NOW I yelled. Abri pulls out the drainer and pushes the button. The light on the drainer is green which means it's full. I put the gun up and point it at mike. "Silly girl. There are no bullets in that gun." Oh yea? I said. I put the gun to his heart and pull the trigger. "Did you know it take about 15 to 20 seconds for a person to die when shot in the heart? Say goodbye Mike." I would say that is the most brave thing I have ever done. And the coolest thing I have ever said. We call the police and they get down to our house as fast as they could. Me, Abri, and my mother are now living together in florida and our lives back home, Stayed there for the rest of our lives. Mike is dead now and my mother is not going to date again. She says that now but wait until she meets someone cute. Now it was just the three of us. After what happened back home we never wanted to go back but now we have to. Because we are going back for the girls. This was the last time we would be back there and we wanted to make it last. So we went to the carnival and went to adventure land till the day was done. The end.