The bad boy

Chapter one

=======================

Hey people I gotta mega secret to share with you I can't keep it bottled up anymore it's eating me alive you see there's this guy at my school and I have a mega crush on him, man that feels better to let that out one problem though he's the schools bad boy and I'm the schools nerd which is a buzz kill.

"ARTEMIS HUNNY GET UP." that's the mum calling I should probably answer "COMING JUST GETTING READY" since this is a new school year I decided to change my look today I'm wearing a silver shirt that says bite me bitch and skinny jeans with my leather jacket and my converse all stars, I dyed my hair a while ago so it's black with red dip dye and curled slightly at the ends can't forget my school bag.

I looked at the time and I noticed I have 15 minutes to get to school cursing under my breathe I ran down the stairs grabbed a piece of toast, my car keys and shouting bye lovely way to start the morning. When i got outside i started Opening up my garage to get in my car it's a Lamborghini I love it I got it last week. This really is not a good way to start a new school year "Oh god no please start pleaseeeeeee." Great now I have to get on the bus I will text my brother to fix it oh I forgot to mention the bad boy I like is BEST FRIENDS with my brother which means he is round mine all the time but he never notices me oh well.

I just mangers to catch the bus and now I'm on my way to school I don't hate school I kinda like it, gets me away from my boredom though. When the bus harshly stopped at school I ran out to meet my best friend Samantha I call her Sam giving her the biggest hug ever she looked at me shocked "Artemis you look HOT." Shouting out the hot part which make people look at her weirdly that's when I saw him I bit my lip while Sam was just chatting on about her holiday that was also when I felt a painful hand slapping my arm "OWWW THAT HURT." Oh man did I just shout that out loud now he's looking at me oh god he is HOT. OMG he just winked at me or did I imagine that well I guess not by the way Sam is looking at me I took my phone out I my pocket to see my face so red a tomato would be jealous, and there goes the bell time to go to maths I walked well ran away shouting bye to Sam who is just standing there like a dear in headlights.