The bad boy

Chapter two

Sorry I'm skipping to the end of the day

=====================

When the bell rang to signal home time I let out a sigh of relief walking to my locker I saw the hunky beast standing in the way damn it I walked over and started saying "Erm excuse me your k-kinda blocking my locker can you please m-move out the w-way." Damn my stuttering but I couldn't help it if you were in my situation you would be doing the same as me seriously he must be God. "Are you Artemis?" Pulling me out of my thoughts i was Shocked he was asking for me i just nodded he looked me up and down and said "your brother asked me to come and take you home" by the way he was looking at me it was more like he was made, I had no idea what to say so I just nodded and he started walking away signalling me to follow I walked after him like a dog obeying its master.

When we got to his car we got in and it was awkward because nobody was talking then he broke it by saying "I'm Hunter." I looked at him and said

"I'm Artemis." He then started chuckling for no reason but whatever when we got to mine I saw my brother Derek fixing my car I ran out to him and started asking "is my car alright? What's wrong with it? Can you fix it? Why are you not answering me?" He looked at me then said "your cars fine Hunters gonna help me that's why I said to him to take you back with him your car needs gas while your tyres need changing and i can fix it doofus and I just answered you." I looked down embarrassed then looked back at him and gave him a look saying get on with it then I wanna go out. While I was Turing around I banged into Hunter and fell on the floor "oww." I looked up to see Hunter laughing with Derek I got angry and said well shouting "IT'S NOT FUNNY YOU KNOW IT ACTUALLY HURT." Shutting up as quickly as I said that I stood up "sorry I didn't mean to be mean." After that I walked in.

Half hour later

Someone was knocking on my door I opened it to be shoved back in my room the door closing then getting pushed into my door I looked up to see Hunter looking in my eyes while putting his body against mine. "W-what are you d-doing."