The bad boy

Chapter three

===================

Hunter looked t me with lust in his eyes whispering into my ear "Artemis I'm going to kiss you." And with that I woke up with a jolt panting so hard repeating into my head OMG OMG OMG OMG I just had a dream about Hunter the bad boy getting pulled out of my thoughts there was a knock on the door not bothered to get in I shouted at the door "COME IN." Hunter walked in talking in that fine voice of his "your cars ready."

"Oh okay thanks I shall be down in a bit I'm just going to get dressed." Yay no stuttering I'm so proud of myself right now he nodded and walked out closing the door behind him I can't be bothered to go to Sam's house, getting my phone out texting her I'm not coming out with that she sent back okay cya later.

I ran out the house I the garage after getting dressed in short shorts a top that's says every girl wants a bad boy and my leather jacket with the same shoes I walked into the garage to see Hunter and Derek putting stuff away. Walking up to them I said "thanks for fixing my car your the best." Just then Hunter turned around looking me up and down biting his lip he walked over to me and said "nice shirt meet me in the park at 10 tonight." I just nodded my voice wouldn't come to me and then I felt his lips kiss the corner of my mouth and walking away to help my brother.

Oh god he nearly kissed me or am I dreaming this pinching my arm realising its not a dream I blushed got into my car and drive around to cool myself of then getting home waiting to go to the park to meet Hunter.