The bad boy

Chapter four

=========================

When I get to the park I see Hunter there, when he spotted me he had that smirk which makes girls swoon including me I then started to realise I wasn't moving and he was coming to me oh god what do I do, do I just.

"Artemis... Be mine and only mine." He whispered into my ear. The only thing that was going through my head is how I want to kiss him right here and now. That was also when we got interrupted by the popular girl who has slept with every single guy in school which includes Hunter her name is Selena Ross I hate her "Hunter baby wanna come round mine tonight you know have some fun." With that she winks at him. I just looked at them to and started to walk away, I felt a ruff hand grasping my arm turning around I looked up to see Hunter staring at me with those blue eyes oh god how I love his blue eyes. Hunter interrupted me from my thoughts by saying "stay please."

After a while I nodded and looked at Selena she glared at me with pure Hatred then she looked at Hunter and said "you'll regret picking that thing over me look at what you can have" pointing down to her fake body "then having her who is full on fat seriously look at her." After saying that I got tears in my eyes I looked down only to be looking up again to an angry Hunter. "What are you saying Selena Artemis is more better then you in every single way that's possible your just a slut who has the worse sex ever with every boy you lay eyes on." I really wanted to laugh but I couldn't because of all the tears flooding down my face then Hunter pulled me into a hug tangling his fingers in my hair, not thinking of what I am doing my arms automatically wrapped around his waist in the best hug ever.