CHAPTER-1

..............Daniel before he painted his tips green.

Daniels POV.....................

      Hi, my name's Daniel, I'm 16, loner, live in a small town, in a big house since my mom is a lawyer. I have no siblings, it's just me and my one and only divorced mother. I have no dreams, no hope. I still wonder why I haven't committed suicide yet, and last but not least: I'm gay.

   And the consequences of me being who I simply am, were:
-My dad left us; my so called friends left me too. Not to mention I'm being bullied by my one best friend that, to top it all, I'm in love with...(Cliché i know)
-My mom's never home, always on business trips and completely oblivious to anything concerning me, and the whole school hates me only for two or tree exeptions.
-And it's no wonder why, I'm the stereotype gay kid: emo, small, super skinny, and always wondering why I haven't sunk the razor deeper yet. I have dark black blue hair, fluo green at the tips, black eyes, small face that mom calls 'cute', and a lip piercing. I'm short, and love to wear skinny jeans and the chains that go with it,other things that a person as depressed as me loves; my combat boots. They're my life, not...

   So today is a normal school day,-for me- and today I'm planning where, when and how I'm gonna kill myself. yay.  I'm such a creepy person. Luckily, the bullies weren't ones to wake up early. So I got to live the morning peacefully. There was like 45 mins before class, so I hurried to my locker and sprinted to my English class. Nobody was in so I sat and got my notebook out and wrote something like: "Next week, on the 17th of February, is my 17th birthday, So i'll commit suicide that day, 17 miles away from home at 17 PM with 17 cuts and 17 pills, oh and my '17 n proud' shirt". My death should at least be classy, no? Sounds like a plan. Sigh.

     Suddenly, I heard the classroom's door open abruptly and get hit on the wall. It was Ash. The one and only.Yeah, him. My former best friend, timeless heartbreaker and now bully. He turned to look at the empty classroom, and since I was the only one here his eyes caught me immediately, and his frown turned into a smirk. I harshly shut my notebook closed and sat on it. He gave me a questioning look, then came and stood in front of me. While I was wondering why the hell was he so early.

"My pretty litle fairy, what are you hiding from me so early in the morning, huh?"

 I still can't believe after all these years that it's my best friend talking to me like that. It's so sad. But hey, bright side, he called me pretty!

I looked up at him staring at me through his clear blue eyes, that smirk never off his face, shoving a mesh of his blond hair behind his ear revealing his one ear piercing, and lighting his beautiful features.

"Nothing you would or should worry about Ash." He looked at me with a harsh expression.

It hurts

"It's for me to decide that. Give it to me."

Eh, if you insist. I mumbled as I took the notebook out and opened it at the page I was writing in. He seemed surprised that I gave up without a fight so I cleared :"I told you, you won't care. I don't want my blood split for something so futile." He snatched the book away from me, our hands touching letting a lingering feeling, which made him groan, and made me remember the hot dreams I had of him last night. tsk, tsk, bad Daniel! bad!

He then started reading, and his face fell, his smirk slowly turning into a deep frown, and I think I saw a tiny bit worried expression. Oh, Dan, who are you kidding.

"What's with that face? I thought you'd be happy, Ash, that I'll never appear before your eyes again? And as you said it so many times, go die fag, so why not, eh? Where is that hot smirk babe? Or is it you're kinda worried to have no one else to bully after three weeks?"
He looked at me for a minute, while I flashed him my biggest smile. He gave me back my notebook and silently sat next to me for the rest of the day ( since we have the same classes for some twisted reason.) And spent the hour eyeing me with different expressions.

.............................................................................................................................

 So, how is the first chap? 3 comments for more! Love you guys!(girls too, whatever's in between too).

:D COMMENT, VOTE but MOSTLY COMMENT PLEASE!!!(^.^)/
Word count: 798