Chap.6. Part.1

Ash's POV.&*&*.&*&*.&*&*.&*&*.&*&*.

Recap.

When I got home. Later that evening because we had football practice, I walked through the kitchen, then upstairs to my room longing the corridor.  When, passing Eros' room, I heard something I could live without hearing, that definitely SURELY scarred me.

A moan.

A frigging,  brikkin, fuckin moan.

And worst is, I knew who that moan belonged to. I knew that voice too well.

And it definitely wasn't one of my brother's whores , nope.

That moan came straight from Daniel's mouth, and I was sure of it because , right now, I was staring right into his eyes.

Eyes that widened for a bit, before letting out another moan from the blowjob my brother was giving him.

And a tornado of emotions struck me.

I was feeling so many things at the same time, I don't know how I could describe any. But from all, I got anger, for some reason.

An anger so bad, I wanted to jump in there and beat my brother to a pulp.

How could he? How dare he touch such a pure person as Daniel just for fun?

What he was doing was driving me nuts.  But Daniel more so, he was looking at me while being pleased by my brother. I was disgusted, my stomach was churning and I wanted to vomit. So I closed that cursed door (I don't understand. Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door, no??) , and ran down the hallway to my room, where I closed the door. And collapsed on my bed.

That image of my brother doing that to my best friend... ex - best friend. The way Dan looked at me with eyes so watery. It was clear he was loving it.

Ugh. I feel like crying, and for some unknown reason, I couldn't fathom the thought of Eros taking Dans V-card.

Not long after that, ( two hours isn't THAT long. Especially when you're busy listening to your bro pleasuring your ex best friend .), I heard rustling, a phone ringing, some kissing noise, a bye baby, and the front door slamming.

And, for some reason Eros' car pulling out of the driveway.

What.

Some noise in the kitchen woke me out of my stupor. Yup, it definitely wasn't Eros in the kitchen.

Getting downstairs, I got to the kitchen and fell face to face with none other than Daniel, who was clearly still feeling the aftermath of all the pleasure he got.

But from the way he moved, I could tell he didn't lose his virginity,  which was a big relief .

He was still pure. Well, partly.

" Why are you staring at me like that?" His voice, his angelic voice spoke to me for the very first time in a week.

" just, wondering why you guys didn't go all the way earlier..."

He snorted.
"With you in the house?  Dream on. I don't need to be more beating. Tho i find weird you haven't touched me in a week. New record. Bravo! "

------^-^-^-^-^^-^-^-^-^-^^-

I'm really sorry I've been keeping you guys waiting.

I'll post part two 2moro.