Chap. 3

Ash's POV.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Okay, now breath Ash, he's upstairs, with nothing possibly harmful and he'll listen to you, even if for a second, he's a good person, you should be the first person to know it since he was your best friend. But what a friend I was! Shunning, and shaming him for being gay? Really Ash? That's all you've got? I'd understand he doesn't want me back, I'm such a shitty person, why did I ever do that?

Going upstairs, I heard some shifting coming from my bedroom. While approaching it, I heard a terrible scream. Something I was never going to ever forget.
I hurridly ran the rest of the way and opened the door, only to be met by a sight I never thought I'd ever see. My big brother, Eros, in my room right on top of Daniel, captured in a head lock.

DAN'S POV... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ..... .......

Seconds have passed since I entered his room for the first time in years, examinating what's new and what's not, when suddenly, I was shoved on the bed in a head lock a heavy body with a familiar scent on me. I screamed in horror, thinking it was one of Ash's friends wanting to beat the shit out of me. Then the door burst open showing a horrified Ashton, looking at the scene before him.
He sighed in relief seeing who was on me which I guess made me relax. For some unwanted reason. Yeah, so the person on me let me go slowly, and showed me his face. It was Eros. That stud Eros, the one that, even in love with Ash, you couldn't not drool over. He's the most handsome person I've ever seen, with jet black hair, nearly touching his shoulder, his wonderful features and enticing blue eyes, his full, inviting lips, and that more-than-just-fine body of his, how can you not?

He was staring at me intently, his eyes looking deep in mine, when he suddenly pecked me, his lips on half of mine and more on the corner of my mouth, he always did that, regardless of my sexuality, he even did this to Ash sometimes, his excuse? Well, he likes our lips.

" Danny, baby, I missed youuuu" said the demon in angelic clothes.
I smiled.
" Me too Eros, especially our secret make out sessions in Ash's closet." We both laughed at a shocked looking Ash, who took his time realizing it was a joke. Then looking realived, until he suddenly remembered something and his expression hardened.

"Eri, you're still comfortable kissing, well pecking, him knowing he's gay?" He asked,a bit stunned. I wanted to know too, so I looked up at Eros expectedly. Eros looked at his brother, an unreadable expression on his face.
"Brother, do I look like I care? I crave it more, knowing I can turn him on, and so what if he's gay? I'm bi-curious." I blushed while Eri looked at me knowingly. Then at Ash who said, nearly whispering
"You're ...bi-curious?"
"Well," Eros said eyeing me "I wouldn't mind a future with a man you know? It doesn't bother me , so I want to figure it out. But people like Pancakes here make it so easy, I'm pretty sure I'm bi." He said, laying down next to me, draping an arm over me, and inhaling my scent, his face in the crook of my neck, which made me shiver, causing him to bring me nearer, and kiss my skin there, making me forget any thoughts about suicide.

Eros was always like that, he always took my worries away, he was like my big brother, if anything he'd be the reason why I wouldn't commit suicide. But then, a thought hit me like a 100t hammer, and I pushed Eros away harshly, looking at him with pure hate, I felt like cutting so bad right now.

" Danny, what's wrong?"
" Oh, nothing, I just don't want to be around fake people."
He looked at me with concern lacing his features
"What are you talking about? I was never fake"
" Well, no. You just told me you missed me, but you never tried to contact me when I was shunned, I guess that's not being fake at all! Unless... you just want to have sex with me?"
He frowned
" Baby, what are you talking about? I couldn't contact you, I couldn't even contact my family."
"Huh? What are you talking about?"
He looked at me disbelieving.
" Baby, I was on army services for half a year now! I came back just yesterday! And what did you mean by shunned? What the hell happened while I was gone?"

I looked at Ash harshly, he just looked so remorseful, but that time, he crossed the line.He got out of the room, like a flash.
I just turned back to Eros, who kissed the hell out of me, like really kissed me.
" Finally..." He whispers " we're alone..."
-------/////__//_/__/___/__/__/__/____/
Word count 866
Hey babiesss I finally updated! Amazing I know, sorry for the looooooong wait, I just had no inspiration. Looking forward to commentssssss and tell me how you like Eros alright?