Chapter 5- The Knight and the Hex girl

Aaron's POV

I slowly open my eyes, I was laying down on a sofa. I got up and i can feel my body again. I was in somekind of library and I saw my shield but it was damaged and my weapon isn't there. I notice that I wasn't wearing my armor, I was half naked except the pants. I don't know what just happen, last thing i know i was in the forest then i woke up here. THe big question is: Where exactly is this place?

As i wondered when i heard a growling sound, I turned to see a Panther in a castle. It was wearing an armor and i was surprised that i haven't seen one. It was glaring at me like a hungry cat. I backed away slowly but the panther moved towards me then run towards me. I tried to move but it tackled me on the ground. It was baring fangs at me like its going too eat me, I wait for what comes next. Instead, It just nuzzled me on top of me. I guess it must be nice and the fact i can't get up.

Until, I saw a girl dress in her undershirt and pants came floating from the door. She looked surprised what she saw. "Doom, What are doing? When i say watch him, i didn't mean squash him." the girl said, looked concern. I saw she was holding her guitar as it morphed into a scepter. I was right the jester girl is actually the hex girl. So that means i must be in her home. She walk towards me and looked down at me. "you have to forgive Doom. It's unusual for her to open up to stranger."She said.

"Nah, I'm cool beside she kinda remind me of Axle's big appetite."I said, with a joke. She humphed, "your really have sense of humor, don't ya? Ok doom get off him and change into something cute."

  'Cute? Change? What did she mean-----?' I wondered when i watch as the panther transform into a kitty. I got up as the cat ran up the sofa and cuddle herself. I stared at her as I sat on the sofa too. The hex girl was sitting on her chair. She said, "Oh by the way here's your armor, it was so stenchy and dirty since you fell into the Boggy Swamp so i had the privilege to clean it up. Don't even think about trying to escape coz your shield is damaged and your weapon is not here. "

"Boggy Swamp......so i'm like your captive"I said, as i got into my armor.

"For now, I'll let you go when i'm done with you. In the meantime, just chill for awhile."

"May i ask? Where exactly am i?"

"Your in Cloud tower, my castle home. Oh don't bother trying to call your friends coz we're inside a invisible barrier that can hide our presence so that they can't find us."

"Oh man.....that's a bummer. "

"More importantly you got guts waltzing here in my territory."

"Woah i didn't enter i just fell while fighting off monsters......"

'Monsters?....I guess Eden was right. I wasn't the only one making monsters.'

"...I try to get back when a bunch of shadow creatures attack me and escape then i fell into a bog as strange looking flowere jut sprayed me with dust."

"Your lucky that wasn't poison, if it was your done for. That was a puffer flower that hit you with a stun spore. It's a good thing it only paralyzes your body for 2 hours, you could have been an easy prey. So, that's why i brought you here."

"You save me, wow and here i thought your more like what the rumors say..."

She blinked at me and facepalmed on her face. She said, "*groan* oh don't tell me you believe in those rumors. Listen, none of them is true."

"huh why?"

She explained everthing to me about 3 years ago, turns out she was trying to fit in but instead cause an opposite. After that, I began to laugh coz it was so funny that she was so clumsy. She pouted at me, "Oh yeah sure laugh at the hex girl and that's why the rumors started."I said, holding on my laugh, "sorry its just that....its hilarious when you try to help."