Practical Social Education

Tom's POV:
That kiss, it felt amazing, Even though I just met Andrew, I seem to be falling for him already, I wanted to have more of him... I hope heaven doesn't kick me out, for making out with a mortal, like Andrew, but I love him... I don't wanna let him go, he means a lot to me, can he just stay with me, I don't want to leave him, after all I think I'm his only friend or something.... Or not... I need to protect him.
I thought as I was walking with Andrew, he knows that I'm a angel now, I'm amused that he accepts me with him, not many have accepted me in the past....
I was walking with him to practical social education class, in the same classroom, that's just our timetable heh, we have health at w23 next anyways so yeah, so much walking to do, Agh!
I got bored and I asked Andrew
"So, about the flying thing this afternoon...."
"Yes? What about it?" He asks blankly at me
"I was thinking.... That.... We could go on a date after the flight thing" I blushed madly while looking at him,
Andrew blushed with his eyes widened
"Omg! I would love to!!"
I then grin and give him a peck on the cheek,
He blushes and feels the 'Angel kiss' I gave him,
A few mins later~
We made it to our next class, we then both unpack all our stuff we need for this class, there just simple things and then we sit both where we would usually sit.
(Yay! I hope you like this, okay okay, to all you Yaoi lemon fans, I am so gonna try and make next chapter a lemon! Kay~ bye!~ 💋🌝💕👌🏻)