Promise ;; Phan

"Phil. Nice to meet you." He says as a small smile appears on his face.

- Dan is a 23 year old who started going through a rough patch in life. During this time, he got himself involved with his current 'lover', Nathan, who has gotten Dan into drug dealing and drinking almost 24/7. But when Dan has to stay sober for one day to get a job, he runs into Phil: a sweet, carefree, blue-eyed boy who is Dan's one shot at turning his life around -

:: Coming February 15, 2016 ::

Disclaimer:

All rights reserved to the author/account - JC Elizabeth/0mg1tsjc
Federal copyright law provides that copyright protection subsists in original works of authorship. This means that copyright protects the expression of an idea. Any expression or work of authorship is automatically and instantly protected once it is fixed in any tangible medium, such as on paper, video, audio, disk, tape, computer memory, etc. Examples of protectable works include, books, advertisements, movies, games, educational materials, computer software, and even stuffed animals and dolls.

This book is still in the process of being written by the author so leaving any vulgar, obscene, or spoiler comments are inadmissible and can result to the author, @0mg1tsjc to report said person to wattpad which can lead to a suspension of account or account elimination.

This all means that copying or translating this story in any way or on any website is not allowed. By one who violates any of these exclusive rights has infringed the copyright which can lead to punishment by law. Not only punishable by law, but as stated above failing to abide by these right and requests can possibly lead to a suspension of account or account elimination.

This story is fiction which means it is not real. If you have heard of any of these places, names, or schools in this story it is simply a coincidence. Nothing in this book is meant to hurt or offend anyone in any way. If at some point the reader is offended he author is not liable. Since this story is being written in the beginning of 2016 if anyone were to come across a story at a later date that is identical to this one it is requested to contact the author and report them immediately. This story is completely created by the author, @0mg1tsjc so all the right and guidelines stated above will be applied to every book as well.

© 2016 @0mg1tsjc