Over Night Stay?

*next morning*

I Woke up to a sleepy Harry who was lightly snoring. I gently moved his arm that was slung around my waist and went to the wash room to take a quick shower. Harry noticed that I had left, "Love comeback and cuddle with me."

He cooed in his sexy raspy morning voice.

"But I have things to do Haz," I said as I tugged on his Ramones shirt, I was mysteriously wearing.

"But come back, please love, I need u," he slurred.

I couldn't resist his adorable dimpled smile so I climbed back into the bed. And he slipped his arm around me and started singing my favorite 1d song, little things.

"Wow u have a beautiful voice, you sound just like harry styles"

"Dude I am Harry Styles" he said

" what no way, I thought it name was haz"

"No love it's styles, harry Edward styles. And I'm the cheeky one who flirts a lot"

"Cool beans", I said as I finally got up and made my way to the kitchen

Lightly humming, I stirred the pancake mix. It was completely quiet until harry came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Then things got heated, but not as heated as the pancakes that were burning.

The fire alarm began to blare as he picked me up bridal style and carried me out side

"So would you care to meet the boys love", he questioned.