Chapter 2: the mysterouis fedora wearing man

I pulled up in my hot pink Smart Car and headed into Nandos. I wearily approached an empty table and looked for a curly haired, green orbed, fedora wearing man.

Suddenly I heard someone whisper in a seductive British voice,"hello love."

Startled by the unexpected gesture , I looked up and turned around and saw the curly haired, green orbed, fedora wearing man. "Sorry love, I didn't mean to scare u love."

"Oh know please sit." Once he sat down he ordered the food for us,which was Peri Peri chicken,

We talked for a while and finally learned his name, Harry Styles, for some reason that sounded very familiar.

"Tell me about yourself love." Harry asked.

"As u can tell I have beautiful long blonde hair, I am skinny, and have a quirky personality, so I am virtually perfect!"

"But for some odd reason everyone hates me, in fact I just got out of an abusive relationship, with my bully. I don't know why I ever dated him"

We finished eating and payed the waitress, harry gave her a huge tip, which made me kind of jealous.

" we're you flirting with the waitress?", I asked

"Of course not love, your the only one in my eyes. Would you care to go to my flat love?"

"Of course hazza"

"Hey that's what my friends call me!"

"What a coincidence"

*later in his flat*

"Oh you have such a wonderful place haz, so very.....big", I complimented as I sat on the couch.

"Thanks love, care to watch love actually it's my favorite"

"Oh mine too"

He sat on the couch beside me as we watched the movie, I laid my head on his chest while he put his arm around me, I could stay like this forever......

Suddenly something came over me. I threw him on the floor and began to take off his shirt as I was straddling him "getting a little frisky love, I like it!"

"This is something I have been wanting to do since I met you."

"Well go right ahead love." Harry eagerly exclaimed.

I inched down to his level and began to run my fingers down his perfect toned chest. Then asked "why the fuck do you have a butterfly tattoo?!"

Oh..um..my butterfly tattoo ?"

Yes your butterfly!"

"Tell you the truth I have know idea love." Harry responded