Rom-com with the favs

This truth or dare game was getting a little boring so we decided to do something a little more original.... A movie!

Hazzbears fav... Love actually!

I traveled into his Kitchen to make the lads some popcorn. While I was turned to the microwave a pair of muscular, tan arms wrapped around my small frame. I gasped as he lifted me up on the counter and spread my legs apart to stand in between them......only to reach up to the top shelf to grab a plate. Before I knew it the plate collided with my shoulder.

"You dingbat!"

"Sorry love, didn't mean too!"

"It's ok haz, see that's the thing I've come to learn about our relationship, you do something stupid that you don't mean and I always end up forgiving you when I shouldn't. We all make mistakes, but no matter what you do I cAnt stay away from you, I have this strong connection to you and it scares me"

He looked up at me with his mystical green orbs and said "love, it's called a love connection"

*later that night*

Harry and I fell asleep on the couch with me wrapped up on top of him. When I feel something poking me checking. I awake and it's Niall with a concerned look on his face.

I can tell he is conflicted and has something he needs to tell me.

"Cc...can you make me some food?!"

"No I'm wrapped up in my boyfriends arms!"

"What was that love? Did you just say that I was your boyfriend?!"

"Well.. Ummm.. I.. I was just.. You know what I did say that!"

"How could you possibly be my girlfriend when you like... Caribou!"