Stuck between the two Part 3

YOOOOOOO WESSUH

Ok sadly this the last part of stuck between the two 😔

BUUT I'm still gonna write more imagines 💁

B U T

Go vote !

Am gonna stall until you do

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

VOTE

..

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Did it yet?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Follow me on twitter tho @Prodocean 🌞

Ok ok you vote?

Ready?

iight! chum on!

-------------------

They heard someone downstairs walk in the front door. " Babe! I'm home!"

" What the hell? " Roc said. Y/n frozen. " Is that prod?" Y/n didn't answer. She just got up and put a robe on. " Get in the closet now!" She whispered. " Wait, what the hell i'm your husband! Fuck you mean? " " Just get in the damn closet, i'll tell you all of this later!" She said pushing him in the closet and walking downstairs. " Prod what are you doing here? You know i'm engaged. " " I'm sorry y/n, I can't live without you. I need you in my life. And you need me rather than that sorry ass Chresanto!" " Just stop ok? We broke up for a reason" " I know that! And it was a dumb reason. And I regret it. The first time I walked out. But this time I can't. I can't walk out with out you y/n. I love you to much." Prod said on the verge of breaking down." Well hit the door homeboy . " Chres said walking downstairs. " Yo man shutup! This all yo fault! " prod said. " Please just stop" y/n said. " If you loved her so much you would of came back! But instead she ran to me because you wasn't doing yo fucking job!" " I WAS doing my JOB, I left her alone for her to cool down! But instead she ran to you. To be honest you aint doing your job either cause you sticking your dick all in these other hoes PUS- " " HEY " y/n said cutting him off. " Both of yall did shit so nun of you are innocent" " If neither of us innocent. Then choose between us. " Chres said. " Yeah choose " prod said. Thoughts went through y/n head. It was confusing. She still love them both. She was stuck between the two.

" I-I choose...."

" Y/n, y/n ! Please wake up"

Y/n open her eyes.

" Where am I?"

" You're in the hospital."

"What!?" She sat up and looked around. " Why am I here? "

He sighed " Prod had knocked you unconscious because you chosed me" Chres said. " W-what? Stop lying! He'll never do that to me!!" " I'm sorry y/n but he did. I brought you here. I love you so much." He hugged her and kissed her passionately.Y/n shook her head." And he said he changed...... Look Chres if you going to toy with me then just leave me." " I'm not, I promise" " Okay..."

Chres and Y/n end up getting married. Chres was faithful throughout their whole relationship. They loved their family with their new born son King.

Prod went to jail.

But it's not the end.

He will soon get his revenge.

SOOOOOOOO

THIS WAS THE FINALE :,(

imma surprised yall with the other part .

Its coming soon!

But first day of school tomorrow 😫

So i'll basically update on the weekends!

If you want a roc imagine comment your name and say what type of imagine you want 👌😋

Thanks for reading ❤