Boy p.o.v.

Grabbing her neck and ramming into her backside, I hissed into her ear, holding in my long groans. "You think you can talk back, huh?". She didn't reply. I glimpsed at her smiling, while her head was deep in the pillow. She was holding her tongue like she should've been. Her faint moans pounded into the cushion, and with every stroke, came a scream. "Fuck girl, I didn't want to have to do this to you, you brought this on your self.", I hissed. I repetitively pulled myself out of her, pushing her ass foward and pulling her back on my dick. The sweet sounds of her ass clapping against my skin, filled the living room. "Oh fuck, baby. Pl-Pleease." she gasped out, grabbing her cheeks and spreading them apart. "-I'll never talk back again, I-I promise!" Her moans escaped unevenly as I continued stroking. My hand found it's way to her hair and I pulled on it as hard as I could, making her scream up at the cieling. "Fuck! Baby! I-I'm sorry!" No. Fuck that. Yeah, she pleaded, but I didn't care. "Fuck your apology." I picked her up roughly, tossing her on the arm of the couch, and widening her legs. "Say you want me to stop." I demanded, peeking up at her while pressuring my thumb against her clit. "D-Don't stop, baby." her hips moved in a circular grind around my finger, she whimpered to herself lowly, but then I stopped. In an instant, I drove into her. My face was connected to her pussy and her clit was the main thing between my lips. She pushed her chest up, gasping with pleasure with her eyes shot open. I watched as her body faded down, while she sunk down into the couch. Her hand slightly ran through my hair as I shook my jaw against her sweet opening, listening to her cry out through the house, like someone were to save her. Nah, she was my dinner tonight. Point. Blank. Period. Wrapping my arms around her thighs, I had her locked down and helpless. I always liked torturing her. Shit, either way she was getting pleasured. Anxiety and sex go perfectly together, everyone knows that. I caved into her pussy rotating my tongue on every inch of her. Damn, she had already started dripping out her tasteful juices against my lip. I ran my mouth against her clit, sucking on it like my counted on it. Pressing my tongue flat against her g-spot, I flicked my tongue in upward and downward motions. Her breathing got rapid and the grip she had on my hair was rougher than before. I predicted it was coming, and it did. I listened to her cuss at me, calling me all types of names as she came in my mouth. "I-I fucking hate you..", she whined out, sighing in defeat. I slurped down every drop she let out, using my tongue to clean her insides bare. "I hate you too, baby." I smiled, standing up while wiping my lip. She used her legs to pull me down to her, while holding my face and glimpsing at me sweetly, "Fuck me like that again..", I felt her roam to my neck, licking it smoothly, while moaning softly in my eardrum. "Please baby...I need that.."

----------------------------------
Vote
Comment??