Girl p.o.v.

My insides was throbbing as I felt him pull his thick dick out of me then picked me up off the bed and sat me on the edge right on my stomach. " Daddy please.. "

I begged for mercy. " Shutup bitch" His deep voice echoed throughout the room also sending chills down my spine. He kneeled down to my rear end spreading my legs apart, as he instantly drove in. His tongue contacted my moist clit as I engaged to react by moaning uncontrollably. His tongue explored my inside, while having a handful of my ass cheek in his hand squeezing it firmly, smacking my ass repeatedly leaving red print of hand marks on my ass. His face disconnected from my clit , standing up straight. He grasp ahold of his dick bending down so that his dick was aligned up with my hole, he massaged the tip of his dick against my clit as I desperately moan. " Bitch, stop teasing. " He face expression changed quickly as he gazed down at me. " What... the fuck, did you just say ?"

" I said, bitch. Stop teasing"

He grabbed a fist full of my hair wrapping it around his hand as he shoved his dick inside of me cause me you yell out of pleasure. He instantly began to ram his dick in and out of me as he yanked my hair back. " Now what the fuck you say?" He said rolling his lower hip to go deeper inside of me . My eyes rolled to the back of my head as moans escaped unevenly out my mouth feeling his dick massage against my walls. " F-fuck you." I stuttered struggling with my words. Our moans and groans floated into the air as the windows fogged up, hearing the bed shake and the sound of our skin clapping together. He pulled out then rammed his whole 9 inches back into me causing me to jolt forward. I gasped from the pleasure im receiving unable to breathe correctly. He slowed down grinding his hips upward, groaning loudly scrunching his face up out of pleasure as he pulled out stoking his dick a couple times, watching his sperm spill out onto my ass." fuck " he groaned quietly..." Damn baby.. round 2? "

To be continued ayy.

Sorry if I made mistakes.