brother power

i love that song

dont  you think this would be perfect for natsu

i dont know lol

_____________________________________________________________

"zeref-nii?"natsu said as tears fell from his skin.

"natsu? why are you crying" zeref said.

"i-i dont want to talk about it"natsu said while more tears came and he fell to his knees.

"natsu!".

"why".

"?".

"why does it hurt so bad i know I'm a demon but why do people still treat me like this even when i didn't do anything" natsu said as tears fell like a river and his heart hurt more than it should.

'natsu.......... i have to bring him to the castle'

"natsu i sorry i have to this" zeref said while bringing out a drugged cloth from his pocket.

"do wh-" before natsu could finish his sentence zeref placed a cloth in natsu's nose and mouth  which made natsu instantly fall asleep and he fell to the ground  zeref then carried natsu's body to the ship.

"don't worry natsu your brother's here" zeref said  as he went to the alvarez ship.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(with erza)

"natsu" Erza said as she saw natsu run into the forest.

"erza there's another thing i wanted to tell you fairy tail is coming cause they located zeref's army near by"jellal said.

"what?!" erza said before a huge explosion came by.

then erza see's happy flying to her. "erza!"

"what is it happy?"

"we need you and jellal  at the field"happy said.

(timeskip sorry I'm kind of lazy)

while erza is fighting brandish, she see's zeref holding natsu bridal style to the ship.

"no.... No!" erza said trying to dodge all the soldiers but zeref was already in the ship.

"no! i can't let natsu be taken again" erza said but it was too late the ship was already leaving.

with erza's last word

"natsu!"
--------------------------

Sorry it's short but hey here it is!!
So vote and comment the story please :D

Bye bye~