Chapter 6

It's been five days since I debuted as a professional hero.

There haven't been any serious incidents so far.

However, for some reason Genos is staying at my house.

Saitama slowly removes the book off his face as he stares at Genos, "what are you writing over there?"

Genos stops writing and looks up, "I'm recording the details of your lessons and training regimen"

From the other side of the room, [Name] could see Saitama sitting up right pinching the brim of his nose. He releases his nose as he stares at Genos with beads of sweat forming over his face quickly his face scrunches up.

"By the way" Genos' voice breaks Saitama's thoughts, "at the seminar they said if you

are a Class C hero and you have no hero activity for a week, your name will be removed from the Hero Registry. Will you be all right, Master?"

Saitama's face was priceless.

He turns to face [Name] as she sends him a thumbs up, "good luck!"

Saitama quickly turns to Genos, "they said that?!"

"Yes"

"But I was watching TV and there wasn't anything going on" Saitama rambles.

"The news only reports major incidents, like natural disasters, terrorism and dangerous monsters. You always fight the most powerful enemies" Genos points to Saitama with his mechanical pencil, "so you probably do not know it, but Class C heroes primarily take care of purse snatchers, robberies and random attacks"

[Name] finally makes her way over to the duo and watches the TV.

"With Class C so full of heroes, to survive they must actively look for cases to resolve. I hear many of them get discouraged and change careers. Like a salesman making a cold calls, nothing will come your way without legwork"

Something seemed to snap in Saitama's mind, "this is not time to be reading manga!" Saitama quickly snatches his yellow suit from [Name]'s hand as he quickly puts it on.

"So we're going?" Genos stands up.

"You stay here!" Saitama quickly zips up his zipper, "if I'm with a Class S hero, a Class C like me won't get any credit!" Saitama quickly runs over back to [Name] to grab his red gloves.

"But as your disciple-"

Saitama stops. Dramatically, he slowly pulls his gloves over his hand, "Genos, from the beginning my intense desire to be a hero was what drove me to strength training. That's how I made it this far" he turns around and locks eyes with Genos, "for you, perhaps things will change if you aim higher as a hero. Frankly speaking, you're a cyborg so training your body won't do"

As Saitama explains his 'lesson', [Name] glances at the watch on her wrist, "he won't get anywhere if he keeps talking..."she taps her foot.

"I understand. I will try!"

"Why don't you look at the time!" [Name] breaks through and pushes Saitama towards the door, "if you don't mind, Saitama-kun here is going to start raising his rank, right?" she looks down at said male as he quickly grabs his boots and made a run out of the door.

---

Later that afternoon, the door to the apartment open, "welcome back!" [Name] chirped as she wipes her hands on her apron, "how did it go?"

"...."

"Saitama-kun?"

"The town was too quiet"