two

"curiosity killed the cat and you know that."

"well luckily for me i am not cat so i can be as curious as i want to be."

he smiled at her response, the first smile he didn't fake for ages.

+

"where were you? why didn't you tell me where you went?"

she asked him endless questions, hansol didnt know which one he should answer but he didn't feel like answering any of them anyway.

"why do you wanna know though?"

she looked at him as if hansol had grown another head.

"um, why are you even asking? do you not know me anymore?"

hansol laughed, he felt happy for the first time in a quite a while.

"hmm, i know you better than you know yourself"

"but just sometimes tho" he added

"are you sure? whats my favorite colour then?"

"you dont have one but you kinda like blue i guess and purple because your mom bought that purple purse for you last time"

"blue and purple? no! its yellow, you got it wrong!"

he raised an eyebrow at her.

she paused before saying "fine..maybe it is blue okay i just cant decide okay?"

"hmm i thought so" said the boy with a laugh.

"we should go and get your luggage in the car now"

they were currently sitting on a couch that was situated in the middle of hansols room while watching some boring movie.

"can we do it tomorrow? im too tired."

"then what are you going to wear for bed tonight?"

"cant i just borrow your clothes?"

"sure, i dont see why not."

20 minutes into the movie, the plot started to make sense and hansol eyes were now glued onto the tv.

silence filled the room which was very rare with the girl around. hansol felt some weight dropping onto him, he took a look and saw that her head was now resting on his shoulder as she slept peacefully.

he slowly got off the couch without waking her up. he headed to his closet to get some night clothings for the girl. he came back with a small blue shirt and a pair of sweatpants.

she was fast asleep. hansol poked her face several times until her eyes opened.

"hey, wake up. change your clothes then you can go back to sleep on my bed, ill sleep on the couch tonight."

she just ignored him and went back to sleep and again he started poking her face.

"yah! hansol stop doing that to me!"

he just laughed at her and went back to close the closet.

hansol sighed as he looked down on the floor.

"if only you knew what you do to me kim nari"

-
hey hey! heres part 2 hehehe im sorry for not updating often. my exams are cominh up and theres so much to learn!! okay thank you for reading my book like,vote & comment if you want ehhe bye!! - nins