I don't do that

Angelia's P.o.v

I guess this night think imma hoe or sum. As soon as I turned my back towards him, he took out his gun. I pulled out mines faster than he could. I turned around an shot him in his hand. All the gangs took out their guns.

Me : I told you, you  shouldn't have did that.

Him: B××××.

All tha gangs started laughing an shit. KJ was like damn, him an his crew took out tha guns.

Me: anyone else wanna mess with me tho.

Someone started talking.

Him: this bitch ain't got tha balls to shoot nobody else

Everyone laughed.

A b×××h I got his b×××h. I shot him n tha shoulder , they all stopped laughing an started shooting. KJ grabbed my hand an we got tha crew outta their safely p.

KJ'a P.o.v

Tha way she handled haer self in there turned me on. We got tha crew out safely. She was in tha passenger seat angry at her friend.

Her ( Angelia ) : I can't stand that he was about to get you  bed.

Krystal: look just because you a virgin don't mean I have to be one.

Angelia's P.o.v

I can't believe my best friend just said that, while KJ was in tha car. I got hella mad, I reached in tha back an started choki5 her a. KJ pulled me of of her, she was crying.

KJ : what tha hell wrong with you angie.

Me: let me out .

KJ: no your dad want you home now.

I didn't care, we were in tha middle of the  hood. I reached over to his side an unlocked the doors an got out. I started walking then KJ followed yelling at me, I ran into a alley an went into this ratchet neighbor hood. There were hoes an thugs everywhere.

I didn't care though

I REALLY LIKED THIS CHAPTER. I HOPE You Did 2 .

- Katt