Chapter 1 ; No Escape

Woosh!

"Shit!" I yelled. The damn sway made me hit my head on a poll right ontop of my bed. I Can't belive we got off that damn island one hour ago. I will definitely NOT forget about the island. With the horrible deaths, sickining blood... My mentor, second father died because of the fucked up Solarii.  I wish I could forget...

The door creaks, "Hey Lara, you okay?" My best friend, Sam, asked.

Lying, I said, "Yeah," with a fake smile, "sleep is your friend." Seeing Sam made me look back at the island. Sam in her white dress, Himiko, Mathias, Roth, Alex... I started to cry.

"Its going to be okay Lara, we left the island. We made it out," She said, rubbing my back.

"No It's not, you know that. None of us are going to forget what happened on that bloody Hell hole! I saw, and had to kill hundreds of people, sam! I thought I lost you!" I yelled. I got up, leaving Sam behind, and ran toward the front of the boat.

Peace... Peace and quiet. Or atleast what I can get from the front of the boat. I was still crying. Standing there, like the insucure twat I am. I shouldn't of wanted to go here. 

"Miss Croft," The captain said as I was starring at the sunset, "Ten minutes untill we hit shore."

"What? That can't be possible?!" I said, confused, "We just got off of Yamati? Take me to the command deck."

I followed him. There was something weird going on, I could feel it.

"Here you are," The captain said.

Looking at all the buttons, I almost forgot to look at the map. "What the hell? Why are we going back to Yamati?"

"A guy named Mathais told us to turn back, and that everyone requested too," He said, uneasy.

"But, but I killed him? What the fuck is going on here!?" I screamed. I could hear Sam and them running up to see what was happening.

"Lara, what's going on here?" Reyes asked.

"Mathais isn't dead!" I yelled.

"Lara, stop bullshitting us! You said you killed him!" Reyes yelled.

"I know I killed him! I'm not bullshitting you!"

"Uh, Miss Croft, the ship is about to dock in 5 minutes," the captain said.

"No! Turn it back, NOW!" I yelled, about to oull my pistol out.

The captain started to have a seizure... As if he were- "Fuck! Run, Mathias isn't dead, he's a ghost! He's possesing the captain!" I yelled, after i relized what was happening.

"No one escapes!" I could hear Mathias's voice in the captian's body. The door slammed shut.