the fire

I woke up in the middle of the night because of a strange smell in our house. I jumped out of my bed to look where it came from. I walked to the stairs I couldn't see it because there was a lot of smoke. "This isn't good" I said to myself. When I finally found the stairs I ran to the living room and saw flames dancing around the room. I ran outside hoping to find my mom but she wasn't there. I asked my neighbours if they had seen her. They didn't saw her but they called the fire department. I ran back the house in and screamed: "MOM WHERE ARE YOU? MOM GODDAMN!" I finally heard my mom but it didn't sound very well. "MOM WHERE ARE YOU I'M COMING!" She didn't reply so I searched for her, I found her in her bedroom. She lay on the ground between the flames. I ran to her I saw she was still breathing but the flames already catched her. I grabbed her and walked screaming and crying outside. I rolled her over to stop the fire. "MOM PLEASE STAY WITH ME." I said with tears in my eyes. At that very moment the fire brigade and the ambulance came. My mother was taken to hospital and I went with her because I burnt my arms. When we were at the hospital my mom immediately went to the operation room. When the doctor was done with me I asked him where my mom was. He said: "She gets a surgery. We are are trying to save her if she does survive it she isn't the person she was before and she can't take care of you any more. It can take a long time for her to get better. I think you should call your dad." I started crying and couldn't say anything "Should I call your dad?" I nodded. I couldn't see anything because of my tears. The doctor brought me to the waiting room. I think I've been there 10 minutes when the doctor came and said: "Your dad is on his way, you're lucky because he is here in America. He will be here in 30 minutes." "Thanks!" I said to the doctor. When he was gone I felt alone because nobody was in the waiting room. It was 7 a.m. now and my dad will be here in half an hour. I was bored and I fell in sleep."Honey wake up!." I heard my dad saying. I opend my eyes. "How are you? Do you have pain?" "I'm fine! no." At that moment I felt the pain run through my body. "Actually I have pain but I haven't thought about it untill now!" "I bring you to the hotel so you can sleep. The boys are waiting in the car." We walked to the car. "Boys this is Jessica my daughter, Jessica this are Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn." "Hi" the guy with the curly brown hair said. "Hi" This was the only thing I've said in the whole car drive. When we were at the hotel I got a room from one of the boys. "Tonight you will have your own room but for now you can sleep here! The stylist of the boys is shopping new clothes for you and she will bring them to you." "Okay" It was the only thing I could say. It sounds mean but to say thank you is weird right now because if that stupid fire wasn't there I would still have my clothes, my house, my bed and not to forget my mom, the person who meant the world to me! "I think I should leave you alone." My dad walked out of the room. I jumped in bed and I fell in sleep. When I woke up I wanted to check what time it was at my phone but then I found out that it was in the house so I think it's burned. I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I look terrible. I heard someone knoking on the door I walked to the door and opened it. I saw a woman with shopping bags standing in front of me. "Hi I'm Lou, I have some clothes and some other stuff for you." She said. I looked at her, wow she's really beautiful and I look like a gorilla who escaped from the zoo. "Hi I'm Jessica. Come in" She walked in to the room and started packing the bags out to show me my new stuff. I loved the clothes, she really has a good taste. "Go sit on the chair!" she said with a smile on her face. I did what she told me and she started doing my hair. After she was done doing my hair she gave me my clothes and said: "Go change your self." O shit I totally forgot I was still in my pyjama and the boys had seen me in this! Normally I wouldn't care but I was in my teddy bear pyjamma. What would they think about me. I went to the bathroom to change myself. When I was done we went to the hotel bar to drink and we had a nice conversation. After a while my dad and the boys came back. "You look nice! It's better than your teddy bear pyjama." The boy with the curly brown hair said. I looked mad at him. "Don't be mad it was a joke! Please smile again you're beautiful when you smile." what the hell was he doing? It wasn't funny and I'm not gonna smile for him. "Time to eat guys, I found a nice restaurant." My dad said. "Is it nando's?" The guy with the blonde hair said. "No Niall." "Accept the fact we are never going to eat at Nando's when Paul is with us." The guy with the most tattoo's on his arms said. We went to the restaurant and we got our table. "Can I sit next to you? I am Liam I know Paul already said that but I think you didn't care at that moment." "Ofcourse and you're right and I think you have to say it more often." I said with a smile on my face. We actually had a lot of fun and he told me the names of the other boys again. After we were done eating we went back to the hotel. My dad got me a room. I was really tired so I jumped in my bed.