The change

It's a week ago since my mom found out that I was cutting myself and told her the whole story about Andrew. When I was on Skype with my dad she called a therapist, she told me it's the best she knows. She also called Andrew he came here the next day. My mom wanted to talk with him alone so I went to my friend Alicia. When I came back home my mom was surrounded by people of the police and I saw Andrew getting handcuffed by the police. My mom had a bleeding nose. I ran to my mom and asked her what happened. The guy next to her answered: "Your brother just hit your mom, your mom also told the story of what he did to you. We would like to hear your story at the office." I went with them to the office and told the whole story with tears in my eyes. When I was done speaking I felt relieved. I never thought that speaking about your problems will help you to feel better but actually it did make me feel better. The next day I had an appointment with the therapist. She was actually nice and kind, not the person you always see in movies. Since that day my mom and I are getting closer, she is like my best friend weird isn't it?

"Jessica, are you coming?." "Yes I'm coming!" I grab my bag from my bed and run down stairs where my mom is waiting on me. "Are you ready to go shopping?" said my mother with excitement in her voice. "I'm ready!" If she asked me that one week ago I would've locked myself up in my room, but now it's different I'm happier than ever!  First we went to Starbucks to open the day with a good coffee. After that we went in all the stores and sometimes we even went twice in one shop! When we were done shopping we got something to eat at MacDonalds. 

When we were home I went upstairs and started my laptop for the weekly 5 minutes conversation with my dad. When I opened skype I saw my dad was already online, I clicked on his name to call him.

"Hey beauty you look happy! How are you?"

"Hey dad I'm fine I went shopping with mom today we had alot of fun! Do you want to see what I bought?"

"Yes ofcourse." (after half an hour I was done with showing my new clothes, jewelry and make-up he was only giving me attantion for the first time he wasn't busy with the boys. this was actually the best day of my life!)

"Honey I have a question, you can think about it if you want!"

"Uhm...okay ask me." 

"Would you like to come over here in the summer I'm having 2 weeks vacation."

"Vacation? So that means you only spent time with me and not with the 'boys'?"

"Yes only with you! So what do you think about it?"

"I would love to! I'm going to ask mom."

"Text me when you asked I really need to go now honey! I'm sorry love you!"

"It doesn't matter bye love you too!"

I really didn't care about it because we talked for an hour instead of 5 minutes. It was the longest conversation we've had after the divorce. When I came in the living room my mom looked up from her book and asked: "Why are you so happy?" "For the first time dad didn't talked about the 'boys' and we have talked for an hour!" "oh honey I'm so happy for you!" "Uhm...mom I want to ask you something." "Ask me anything you want!" my mom replied. "Dad asked me if I want to come over in the summer vacation. Do you mind if I go?" "Ofcourse not you have to make fun with your dad!" "Thanks mom! I'm going to bed I have school tomorrow!" I went to my bedroom and packed my bag for school. After I was done with everything I jumped in my bed and felt in a deep sleep.

A/N

Hey guys I'm writing again thanks to @Harrysbeautyxx please read her story too :) I know it's a small chapter but I promis I will write a new chapter soon because I already have an idea :)

btw thank you for reading my story it means alot to me :D