This is Squad

I would've have, I could have. Mia is just so beautiful I can't stand being anyway from her. She walk away I promise I felt a sparkle between us but I didn't know if she felt the same. Just then my best friend Noah came in, like alway he's late, we do our handshake and he walks with me down to science class. I open the door and we were late ,but no one noticed. We get our book together and took a seat.
To be honest most of the time I just try to act funny and cool around her. I get up fake sharpen my pencil and went to talk to Kaitlin and for the first time I actually ask her for advice about Mia. Kaitlin and I go way back, that mean I gotta tell you about the girls I mainly talk to now and days Jay, Abby, and Kaitlin I talk to them for advice all the time Jay is the dorky light skin that's dating my best friend Noah. Abby is the funny one with the funniest laugh😂😂. Kaitlin is the sometimes serious one that's still dorky and funny and shy when it comes to singing and dancing. This is Squad. So yeah I ask her for help then she said why u asking that girl ain't my friend like df. I felt a little hurt and rest of the day was just the same me thinking about Mia. I got a ride with Noah home then get my phone out and text Mia and say hi she read it then said "why are you texting me" and I say......