The Feelings on Hurt

I say nothing stick there frozen from her hurtful words in those words I felt like running away from reality. I go out side and walk around just with those words in my head. I storm out sad I walk around the block three times then got ready for boxing it was something I started very young and was very good and I'm still a sensitive boy. I put my gloves on and got on set I start my excuses and start a round, as soon as the bell rang I lost control my feelings were in control. My opponent was much older and I started swinging punches left and right I knock him out for some reason I view him as Sean and went crazy. I was a intimated beast lost in the world. I felt like dirt rebel, trash, trash that people just dropped on the floor not caring I was that and I do it to myself sometimes. I go home and I couldn't sleep for a second I was wide awake just thinking about my life I was a piece of crap just being flushed in to realty. When it was time for school I rolled off my bed and just like my tears fall I text everybody and told I will be quite all day, sometimes I hoped Mia will ask me what's wrong like she used to do and when she would say those words I would already be smiling from the way her dimples form when she smiled back. I put my clothes on and start walking to school I didn't run cause the dogs molding my leg wouldn't never hurt more then the way my feelings just hit me from side to side like a person playing basketball im the ball being pushed up and down but alway airballs. I'm a complicated person. I walk in the class late and........