2ND QUARTER

˙˙˙Unbelievable˙˙˙

"I heard Sa-chin screamed," Murasakibara sauntered back, turning heads of some customer. "Is she okay?"

"That was an hour ago." Tatsuya said in deadpan.

"I am fine, Mukkun. Dai-chan just suddenly ran across the street a while ago." Momoi spoke as if her mouth had dried. Kuroko noticed this & gave her his glass of water, Momoi thanked him & drank half of it. They're still at the restaurant, waiting for Aomine.

"Where is that blue monkey? It's been an hour since he ran off, I'm starving." Taiga scratched his stomach as Murasakibara sat back down across from Tetsuya. Momoi now on a chair at the end.

"What did you do in there? You made a line a while ago." Tatsuya asked when his teammate popped open a chip. Murasakibara pretended he didn't notice his fries & burgers were gone. He was waiting for a certain someone to sweat out their guilt.

"Kagami, didn't you just ate Murasakibara's food? Seriously, how fast is your digestion and metabolism?" Teppei twisted his body to face them, one of them froze with buckets of sweat and slowly yet twitch-ily looked at Teppei.

"Metabolism! A skeleton's middle and surname is Meta Bolism." Izuki wrote in his notepad, Mitobe stared at him.

"I don't get it." The other Seirins said.

Kagami said through his expression, "Senpai.. why...?"

Teppei just smiled at him brightly while Hyuga was covering his mouth with shoulders shaking. "You're dead now, idiot." He said a bit muffled. Their coach was in the restroom. Before Taiga could retort, a shadow loomed over his figure.

"Kagami, didn't Kuro-chin warned you how upset I would be whenever someone ate my food behind my back?" Murasakibara had a shadow upon his face but his violet eyes were glaring sharply.

"I tried to Murasakibara-kun but Kagami-kun kept stuffing my mouth with fries."

'Kuroko, you traitor!' ( /T0T)/

Taiga forced a smile even if his eyebrow is twitching nervously. "W-why don't I just treat you, Murasakibara-"

"Let me treat you first."

"WOO-AAHH!"

"Thanks for the treat, Kagami." The corner of the lavender haired giant's lips are slightly curled upwards. Staring at the tray full of either burgers, chips, candy or chocolate bars. There are also 3 large sodas, 2 monster energy drinks, 4 bottles of water, and 3 canned sodas.

"You're lucky your shadow thinks faster than you." Hyuuga commented.

"Shut up, Captain." The red haired said in between of breaths.

Momoi stifled a laugh. "Do you still have any money?"

Before Taiga could make a comeback, Koganei rushed out of the restroom while screaming. "The coach is gone!!!"

"What?!" Hyuga & Teppei stood up in unison.

"Aho!" A rolled magazine slapped the back of Koganei's head. "I just went to get some air."

"What's with the magazine, Coach?" Izuki asked, Riko looked at it and instead of answering she walked up to Kuroko. Her index finger is slipped in the magazine.

"Kuroko.. do you know this girl?" Riko asked and opened the magazine to where her finger is.

Murasakibara and Kuroko's eyes widen while Momoi gasped, standing up gently to grab the magazine from Riko. In two pages of the magazine is the girl with light teal hair. A picture of her in a pool and a pic of her coming out of the pool wearing a one piece swimming gear.