Chapter 3 - Letting It Out

Should I be thinking about Carolyn like this? My girlfriend just died 4 fucking months ago.Allison wouldn't want me doing this.  I know she would want me to be happy, but the only way I will be happy is with her. 

I walked downstairs stopping in front of the table which was where my brother was sitting. 

"Hey fag." Jack taunted. "I'm not in the mood, Jack." 

I opened the fridge grabbing my water. 

He grabbed the water and unscrewed the cap. He poured the icy water all over my body.

"What the hell?!?!" I shouted. 

"That's for taking Carolyn when you know she was mine!" He shouted back. 

"You never even dated her you fucking lunatic!" 

"So? You always knew she was mine!" 

"I'm not even going to do this Jack." I turned around and walked back up to my room. 

I changed out of my drenched clothes and grabbed my guitar case and left. 

I ended up going to this small coffee shop called "The Cherry Blossom". It was karaoke night and I always played. I had a little crowd of maybe 15 people that would come and watch me.  

I performed a song I wrote about Allison's death. It almost brought me to tears. I looked over to my left and there was a familiar face I recognized. Carolyn came to watch me.  I cracked a smile and continued to sing. 

After I was done listening to the applause from my weekly listeners, I made my way over to Caroyn. 

"Funny seeing you here" I joked with her.

"I come every Tuesday night. I'm actually next!" She smiled at me and fought through the crowd to get to the stage. She played piano. And she did it so gracefully. I watched her play as if a little child would watch a magic trick in amazment. 

As she trotted off the stage I smiled as we locked eyes. 

I motioned for her to meet me outside. She followed me as I struggled to get out the door. 

"Oh my god!" I said as we found a spot to stand right beside my car. 

She laughed as if she thought she was no good. 

She took my hand and pulled me closer. My only instinct was to push her away, but I really wanted her. I pulled her in until we were an inch away from each other. 

She quickly pressed her lips to mine. I couldn't refuse. After minutes of kissing, I slid my tongue into her mouth and tasted her sweetness. She did the same. It felt so weird having someone besides Allison kissing me. Oh shit! Allison! She wouldn't want me with another girl!

She would want me to be happy. I kept kissing her sweet, soft, and smooth lips until she had to go to work. 

( Hey guys.. I am soooo sorry about not posting. I forgot my password, found it, then forgot it again. Now I remember! So hopefully more updates? Maybe? The more feedback I get the more it will motivate me to post!)