Daddy

"Lucy... Are you ok?" Luke asked rushing to my side.

"Bro, shes not alright." Jai said putting his hand on his shoulder. Luke gripped my hand and it provided comfort.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked looking really worried. I shook my head unable to let the words out, I was too shocked to realise he was the father to the baby inside of me. Yet he didn't know, I knew he would probably leave me.

<Prediction (this is what she thinks will happen)>

"Luke she is carrying a baby. And its yours." Jai said quietly.

"What? HOW? No... I cant TAKE THIS THE WEDDING IS OFF." Luke cried storming off.

<What really happened>

"Luke shes pregnant, you understand. She said she wants to keep it and don't you dare leave her." Beau urged. Luke sat in silence for a while. Skip laughed but realised it was the wrong time for joking.

"Pregnant?" He asked finally looking up at me. I knodded my head tears streaming down my face. He squeezed my hand. And I looked down and smiled.

"We will get through this together." He smiled kissing me lightly on the lips. I nodded my head I still couldn't speak.

"Is she ok?" Asked James, "she isn't speaking."

"She's shocked you cunt." Beau yelled. I nodded my head sadly. Luke stuck his middle finger up.

"I think she needs some rest." Jai said, Luke nodded and lead me to his room and left me in piece.

"Get well soon beautiful." He smiled. Before leaving me to my slumber. I happily excepted and soon was off in dream world.