.4. DOGE BALL!?

Picture - Hotaru and Yuu

A day has passed and everything seemed normal. I was walking to class, when I heard Mikan yelling about some game. "Hitomi! Will you play doge ball with us!?" She yelled happily. Honestly, I couldn't remember the last time I played doge ball, have I even played doge ball before? I nodded with a shrug. "YAY! See Hitomi is playing!" Mikan yelled happily. "We don't care about such a dumb game!" Some kid yelled. "I see. You're all scared to lose to us." Mikan said. "Were not scared of losing! You stupid girl!" The kid yelled at her. "We'll play you dumb game. But we're using this ball" Natsume said. "HE COULD BEAT YOU ANY DAY!" A girl who I think is the president of Natsume and Ruka's fan-club yelled at Mikan. "Each team needs to have 7 players, last one standing wins." Natsume said throwing the ball over at Mikan. With that Natsume and Ruka left. "U-um, Mikan. Do you know what ball that is?" Yuu said pointing to the ball in Mikan's hands. "NO! BUT WE'LL WIN FOR SURE!" She yelled in a cocky tune. "That's a special A ball, it reflects at what alice you have." She said. Mikan obviously didn't get it. Me, Mikan, and Yuu all went outside to where we'll be playing the game at.

"If I threw the ball..." Yuu said taking the ball and throwing it up into the air, The ball became huge like it was going to kill us. Mikan skreemed, and I just look at the ball than at Yuu. When she caught it and it became small again. "What. Was. THAT!?" Mikan ask. "My alice is the Illusion Alice, the ball became big, when it never really was." He explains. "Oh. LET ME TRY!" Mikan said, snatching the ball from him and throwing it, it was a really bad throw. "H-huh!? Why didn't it do anything!?" Mikan cried. "Because you're alice neglects when someone else trows it at- and she's not listening." Yuu said with a small sigh. "Yuu, throw the ball to Mikan." I whisper as he nod. "Mikan! Catch!" Yuu said and Mikan freaked out, but she caught it. "Cool!" Mikan said in awe. "So now that we got that done! LET'S GET US SOME TEAM MATES!" Mikan yelled putting a fist in the air.

Time skip~

It's time for the game, we have Bear, the giant chick, Mikan, Yuu, Hotaru, and Ruka. Don't ask how we got Ruka, Long story short, Hotaru black mailed him with the pictures she took of him. "Let the game, BEGEN!" Someone yelled, one by one everyone was eliminated. Me, Mikan, and Natsume were the last one's standing, huh, sounds like something out of a zombie movie. Natsume threw the ball at Mikan, but he didn't use his fire alice. Mikan caught it, but she let it fall... I wonder why. She was shocked, but she smiled at him and turned to me and mouthed, "Let him win" With a thumbs up, I nodded, and missed on purpose. He stared at me then Mikan who was still on the field. "We one! Natsume! We can make them do whatever we want." "Forget about it." He said walking away, with Ruka right behind him.

Natsume P.O.V

They sure are strange...

???? P.O.V

Hitomi, lying to me was a really bad idea. Your sweet brother told me what your Alice, well Alice's are...