Chapter 13

Petra

With his revealance and new position, I could finally get a clear view of him. But as I looked, I was faced with something out of the ordinary. I was a little freaked out about his appearance.

He had shaggy, scorched black hair that looked burned. His eyes were lid less and  held black rings around them, eyes black and cold. Looking at him, I couldn't help think this person look really familiar. His skin was like, leathery paper white skin as well. But what caught my attention the most, was his smile. It was carved into his face into a devilish, long, and crazed permanent smile. He looked, so familiar, but why?

I took this opportunity of time, to get up and run, pushing the crazed man away and made a dash for an escape. Only, the bastard grabbed my arm and pulled violently into him, causing both of our bodies to collide and fall down ontop of each other.

I landed and fell on top of him in slow motion, looking into his insane filled eyes; looking into his........ hatefilled soul, before I screamed my blood curdling cry. All the while he kept his deranged eyes up at me insanely; pain still written in his weird features. Gasping out a whispered cry of agonizing pain, I looked down very slowly, seeing that his knife had unintentionally pierced through my stomach cavities. I got off of him very quickly, standing up wobbly and covered my wound. In my actions, I only fell back down onto my knees weakly, tears of horror dripping down my cheeks. With slow hand movements, I took the knife out gently, dropping it down to the forest floor with a soft thud, blood draining from me in pints. In some sort of shock I went stiff, gasping and wheezing out in silent and agonizing pain. I carefully laid my shaky and trembling hands on my abdomen once again, my deep red blood oozing through my fingers and down all over my clothes and onto the forest floor.

I held my impaled stomach with deathly pale hands, lifting up them up to see the blood staining my palms, more frightening trickling of blood, dripping down my hands, stomach, and wound. I looked up to see that the disturbed, crazed man, was back on his feet into a stand, looking down at me with a triumphant look to his smirking face.

"You should just Go to Sleep!" He cackled with a growl and held his arms tighter to himself. That voice, I know it, from somewhere.

I looked away from him to my stomach and then to my unique family heirloom. My step father's necklace, my parents coming into my mind. Could I finally see them?

Suddenly I felt the familiar breeze and chills come to my already cold dying body; coiling around my insides, wrapping me in a blanket of cold.

"Petra! Oh my god!" I heard the voice of my Aunty bee scream. She ran over to me, as I slowly fell to the floor, missing her outstretched arms. She gently picked my head back up, setting it on her transparent lap, and strangely yet, really weirdly, cried blue shiny tears.

"Oh......... aunty bee...... hey." I whispered hoarsely, wheezing my sentence out painfully. She shushed me quickly and worriedly, rocking me back and forth gently, and started to curse in her native tongue.

"You can do this, I know you can; it's not your time, you've got this Petra." She encouraged strongly. I smiled at her weakly, nodding my head before craning it around to see that my soon to be murderer, was still standing there like a statue, looking at me like I, was the crazy one.

Aunty bee stared at me with longing sadness, before she looked in the direction I was looking. Suddenly, her face twisted and changed from worried sadness, to that of some kind rage appointed towards my killer.

"Call." She whispered angrily and stared at the man, with deep hatred. I could feel her skin, itching with the flames of anger just looking at her. I was confused as to why she needed me to call, but I nodded to her command anyway, feeling very drowsy. With great pain from moving, I snapped my fingers from the ground instead, probably using my last bit of strength to move.