2

Alden POV

It's been almost a week ever since I decided to have a break off from work. It's already almost 4am and I haven't even slept yet. 

I can't sleep

But first of all... why me being 29 yrs old and still single! I'm handsome as ever with a dimple, how can I not get girls with my face? I was deep in thought. 

Maine POV

Gosh it's almost 4am what the heck. My sister and I including Dean barely sleep. We always end up having fun late at night. 

'Hey Ateh did I ever go out with anybody? Like have a relationship?' I asked suddenly.

Dean quickly stood up and left leaving me and my sister behind. 

Silence.

'Ateh it was just a question, because you know I don't remember anything after that accident/'

Finally my sister spoke. 'Actually Mengay... You were with this one boy'

'Really Ateh?'

'Yea he was really cute and you guys were obviously in love'

'Can you tell me more about him?'

Ateh was hesitant. 'I'm Sorry Meng, it's probably not the best time to tell you. Lets just go to sleep, late na. 

'Um alright ateh maybe another time...' My sister turned off the lights and left my room, leaving me with different thoughts in my head.

2 weeks later

Alden had a talk with his Dad.

'Alden you need to get married son, your not getting any younger.'

'Dad I know but I can't find the one'

'How about I set you up with someone?'

'What?'

'An arranged marriage'

'What are you talking about? So your saying you'll just set me up with one of your business partners daughters?'

'Anak it's the only way.. You'll know when you see her'

'Dad ever since that accident I felt like I lost the feeling of love! How can I feel the love to a complete stranger!'

"The one I'm setting you up with... was the love of your life Alden." His Dad thought to himself.

'Anak its for your own good. That's it your going to meet her tomorrow.'

'Dad!!'

Alden's dad left while his brother and sister comfort him.