The Hand Fic

Phil woke up one morning and noticed he was missing a very important piece of his body. His hands. He looks around frantically, seeing no culprit. The only thing around him was a pool of blood.

He got up and shoved the stubs of his arms in a plaid shirt. He ran to Dan's room to see him peacefully sleeping on his bed. Without hands. He looked around to see if Dan had stolen his hands but there was no sign of them.

He looked at Dan then heard the door slam. He ran towards the door and used his mouth to open it. He ran out and then saw a shadow. The thief.

He ran after her and pounced on top of her to see what she had done. She had chopped of her own hands and stitched on Phil's. But that wasn't all, a girl beside her had done the same with Dan's.

Phil saw a bag which contained their original hands and snatched it up in his mouth. Phil began frantically breathing then yelled the best he could with a bag in his mouth, "Why the fuck did you two girls steal my hands?!"

One of the girls snickered, "We have names, I'm Olivia, and that's Amira." Phil then nodded, "Okay, well why did you take my hands?"

"So you'd have to use ours," the girls said in sync. They then ran off leaving Phil alone in the hallway.

Phil then ran to their door. He set the bag on the ground then opened the door with his mouth. He picked the bag back up clenching his teeth and ran inside setting it on the counter.

He got his phone and threw it on the floor with his blood, dialing Chris with his toes. Phil started breathing frantically, and then it turned out Chris hadn't picked up.

Phil left a voicemail then, "Chris bring Peej to our house, I need you to do me and Dan a favour." About ten minutes later Chris had ran in the door which was left open.

"Phil, what's wrong?! What do you need?! What's in that bag?!" he yelled. He went to Phil's room and his jaw dropped when he saw Phil standing by his bed in a pool of blood, without hands.

Peej ran in and nearly puked. "Go get Dan, I need you to sew the hands on the table to out wrists," Phil yelled. They pulled Dan into the kitchen. "What are you guys doing?" Dan questioned, having no idea what's going on.

Phil whispered into Peej's ear. Peej got a giant wood bar and bonked Dan on the head, making him pass out.

Chris began stitching Olivia's hand onto Phil's, and Peej did the same to Dan, but with Amira's hands.

Each stitch brought a small yelp of pain from the boys. Dan soon woke up to see a separate pair of hands attached to wear his own should be.