And Then There Was You...

The Following Afternoon

"Listen, I'm not saying she wasn't hot, but you didn't see the girl I saw" Jax grumbled talking to Omar, while moving sluggishly around his kitchen, fixing himself a cup of coffee, balancing his cellphone between his ear and shoulder.

"I ain't never known a man, to leave, ready and waiting pussy for drunk, potential pussy, then sleeping pussy, then no pussy, and a nap" Omar laughed heartily, causing Jax to smirk.

"Okay well, I never said it was smart, but it was the right thing to do she needed all the help she could get, plus she was gorgeous." Jax mumbled.

"Ah whatever man, if you say so, well, I need more sleep man, wanna hit the gym later?" Omar yawned, clearly still in bed.

"Yeah, sure, hit me up when you're alive" Jax replied letting his hand rest on his hip.

"Ite bruh, later man" Omar coughed.

"Later, brother" Jax countered.

Grabbing his coffee, Jax checked his mail, and sat down at his kitchen area; he checked the news on his flatscreen, fiddled with his phone, and opened some junk letters, when he heard a soft knock at the door. Rising slowly he checked the peephole and saw nothing, opening the door, a small orange bowl that smelled phenomenal met him, sinking to pick it up, he lifted the red cotton kitchen cloth and was in heaven, Muffins...huge beautiful muffins...Muffins that sparkled at him...big chocolate chip muffins smiled at him, giving one last look to the hallway he went inside, not before grapping the note under the bowl that sat on his doormat.

"I am so sorry for my behavior the other night, I was celebrating a friends birthday, and I guess I misjudged my state by the time I got home, anyway, I thank you for not disrespecting my home, or me, I thoroughly checked both my home and my body, all is as I left it J

Anyway, I Had to ask a mutual neighbor where you lived as my memory was slightly foggy, but thought you'd appreciate the gesture, I was far too embarrassed to leave them myself, but I hope they fine you in good health.