All in...All out.

A/N- Hey guys! Tring to get back in the swing of things, so here is a short update, and please, please, please review, even if its short, reviews are like crack to me! Without them you feel like you just talking to an empty room, and its hard to create.....so talk to me, tll me how you're finding it, what you like what you don't, im all ears...or eyes, whatever lol xxx

Riley

 Above pic are of July Marks and the dress Nomi wore to dinner

Chapter 3...

"So was it definitely him?" July Marks asked calmly as she slowly twiddled with the stem of her Red wine glass.

"Can't say for certain, but I think so...he had a woman with him, and he looked different, but I'm pretty sure it was him...whadya wanna do now?" Carter, her right hand man, and occasional fuck buddy answered while taking a seat.

July pondered for the moment, not entirely sure what her next plan of action would be. To say that August Marks had been somewhat of an absentee father most her life would be an understatement, that didn't mean it hurt any less when she had come to learn of his demise.

As young as she maybe, 25 to be exact that didn't stop her following in his footsteps and taking over the family name, much to the dismay of her mother.

"let me think...I don't wanna act on anything too soon, you said he had a woman with him...find out who she is and report back to me." Lifting her glass, she slowly smelled at the full bodied wine and took a sip, a curt head nod of compliance from Carter and he left her office to follow his orders...Find out who Jax Teller's new girlfriend was.

The following day...

Nomi and Jax had seemingly recovered from their emotion filled evening prior, a few more sweet sessions of lovemaking the night before and a brunch and shopping trip the following morning and Jax was out of the dog house.

They had returned home from their day out in the early afternoon to freshen up, have a quickie and set out to meet Jax's "Uncle" Chibbs.

Nomi was nervous to say the least, Jax hadn't been very forthcoming about his family, but from what she could gather, most of them were dead, and if they weren't, he didn't share much information about them.