Unforgettable

Chapter 3: welcome to your new home

[Leons point of view]

I look back and see Aiden holding her. Why did I have to drive? Ugh, this isn't fair. Aiden tells me to hurry up, in a couple more minutes we get to our house. He says he hopes she don't wake up but as soon as the car stopped her eyes flicked open. Oh god, now she's going to start bitching again. Oh well.

[Taras point of view]

I wake up yawning while looking up and seeing Aiden. I took my head off his lap quickly and scooted over quickly. I rubbed my eyes sleepily and sighed. I looked out the window in awe. The house was huge. It looked like an old Victorian house. Huge front porch was attached to it while wrapping around to a huge back porch."You like it sweetheart"?, Lucifer said glancing at me while giving me a shy smile. I just nod my head. I open the car door and slowly get out while observing everything around me. Woods everywhere. Woods beyond woods was all I saw. Aiden made his way towards me offering me his hand. I take it slowly. What was I doing? Why did I take his hand? He smiled happily when I took his hand. Leon came on the other side and took my other hand. Aiden gave Leon a death glare. Lucifer was standing by the car amused. I took my hands away from them and walked up to lucifer, I took his hand and he started walking ahead with his hand on mine. I looked back at Aiden and Leon while sticking my tongue out at them while they have their mouths wide open. I can see lucifer smile. He has such a cute smile. "Why thanks, but your smile is way better than mine", he says while smiling at me. He squeezed my hand. He opened the door and lightly pushed me inside. I was in pure amazement. It was so beautiful. Maybe I won't have such a big problem living with these three guys. Lucifer looks back at me and winks. Oh shit I forgot he could read my mind. "Stop doing that", I say giving him a sad look. He laughs and begins to take me on the tour of the house. Aiden and Leon were still bickering about the whole"holding my hand thing". The kitchen was huge, and so pretty. He took me into the living room with his hand guiding me. Huge flat screen, and the couch went the whole way around the living room. There was case full of movies, and games. I smiled a bit. I looked through the case and saw many different things. I stood back up and lucifer guided his hand around my waist. He kisses the back of my neck, and then just let go. I turned to face him and he was gone. "Lucifer" I yell confused. I walk up the hallway to keep looking through the house. I saw Aiden comming behind me with Leon. "I'm getting kind of tired, where am I sleeping"?, I asked while starting to yawn. Aiden looks at Leon then he smirks. "You have to choose who you want to sleep with tonight", he says while smirking. Are you kidding me?