So why am I here?

Aidens pov
I wake up to Tara cuddled up beside me with her arms wrapped around me. Why is she so beautiful? I just can't help myself not to stare at her. She start to stretch her arms, and i hear a long yarn. "What time is it?"Tara asked while continuing to stretch her arms. "Well, it's around 5:30ish, the sun isn't even up yet", I said while smiling down at her. She looks up at me with her beautiful beautiful gorgeous eyes. Oh my god Aiden, get it together, get it together! She cuddled back up to me, while her eyes tried staying open.  I looked her up and down, God, she was so beautiful. Why was she so embarrassed of her body? She's not even fat. She has amazing curves, and amazing eyes, and amazing everything. Focus Aiden FOCUS. Why am I so intrigued by her?

Tara's pov
I cuddle back up to Aiden and tried to get comfy again. Why am I up so early? I'm never up early. My stomach starts to growl, and of course it was a very loud growl. Aiden starts laughing at me and he says, "Are you hungry dear"? I smile and say "What do you have to eat"? Aiden gets up and yawns and stretches, and tells me to follow. I roll out of bed, and put my feet on the floor. A pair of slippers are laying there for me, and of course they are cheetah print. I smile quickly and put my feet in them and walk out the door to try and keep up with Aiden. As soon as I run out the door I run into something hard , and fall backwards, but jnjarms catch me just before I fall right on my ass. I look up and see........

Lucifer.

"Why hello there" he says while pulling me up, and right against him.  I smile and rub my eyes. "Why are you up so early?"...lucifer asked while smiling at me. "I was actually trying to follow Aiden to the kitchen but I didn't keep up", I say while laughing. "Can I ask you a question Lucifer"? "Go ahead beautiful", he says while staring at my up and down. "So why am I here?" I ask while trying to read his expression. With no expression he looks at me and says " You'll find out soon enough" .