That Ride & After.

Note: Hiiii 👋 I just wanted 2 say that I want this story to get 200 reads by the end of next week. (I know that might sound like too much but I put in all my effort & time into this and I think that it should be appreciated. You can ask me to read your story and maybe I just might read it. Vote for this book and COMMENT!!! Bye! Read the story down beloowwww (or should I say chapter..........) k. READ!
***
I get into the car and throw my backpack to the back seats. My mom smiles shyly, and I stare at the
front window as we go home.

"So how wa-"

"Don't talk to me!" I snap, as I saw that stupid white ugly old car today, and 2 desperate wannabes kept asking me what was wrong with me today. I turn on some music and mom shuts it off. My anger level is over 9000 right now.

"What's your problem?" She asks as I sit there, hands crossed and my hair all over my face.

I take some time to rearrange the strands of hair on my face, and sit myself upright. I squint my eyes at her, and speak.

"Nothing. I don't have problems. I guess that you have a problem since you keep asking people what's wrong if they get mad, thinking that nobody should get mad but we're all humans!" My hands clench into fists as my mom looks straight into my eyes.

She smiles, and grabs my head and pulls it towards her chest. Although I have never wanted this to happen, and I don't like how weird this is, it kind of feels comforting.

But only just a little.

My mom gently pushes me back into my position when the red light turns green. I look down at the bottom of the car as mom makes a left turn instead of a right.

"You need some good food to cheer you up." She says as she drives slowly on the busy road.

"Yeah, I guess." I reply. I open the window for some fresh air since I feel carsick already. I rest my elbow on the windowsill and put my hand on my face, watching what is going on as we go to one of my favorite restaurants.

"So, are you in the advanced math class?" She says. I let out a very loud sigh I get looks from people outside. I close the window and sigh again really loudly.

"I must know." She says, ascertain.

"Why!" I complain. "Why do you have to know? Schools not only determined whether you are in an advanced math class or not."

"I like to see my daughter succeed, and your father would like to see that, too." She says seriously. I nod, making it seem like I understood.

"About the incident this morning, it said that a 2007 Chevrolet Malibu was at the scene in front of our neighbors house. It just happened at around 1:52 pm."

I sit upright, shocked at what my mom just told me.

"What did he do?" I say.

"It was said that he could have possibly had a gun and fired some shots at the house. However, we do know that he threw a beer bottle at the kid.

That car that the bastard......my teacher stole he used to get drunk and possibly kill someone?

"Mom, I think I'm sick." I say to her, anticipating her to pull the car to a halt so I can open the handle and regurgitate. My mom tries to question me, put I put my hand up to her face and tell her to just stop the car. I open the car handle as fast as I could and vomit over the floor. When I felt done, I really  wasn't done- for that sick feeling inside of me came through. Of all these months, my teacher was the one who stole my fathers car. That sick, cruel teacher beat the heck out of my father and stole his car.