Sonika's Cheerfulness

I was right there, in front of her door. I knocked on the front door waiting patiently for my pink haired friend to open the door. After twelve minutes worth of waiting, Sonika had opened the door with a cheerful smile as always. "Sereida it's you!" Sonika replied with her hands tight around my back. "Soni..." I replied. "I can't believe your caretaker allowed you to be here" Sonika said. "Right? He's getting a new tire for his motorcycle so he won't be here for awhile" I said. "Anyways It's so nice to see you again" Sonika stated as she smiled. "It's nice to see you too Soni" I said as I smiled back. "You've grown so much, Leon will love to see you again!" Sonika beamed. "Probably not..." I replied. "Reida, what's wrong?" Sonika asked as she looked at me with worried eyes. "Aren't ya gonna lemme in first" I asked as I was about to laugh. "Oh yeah, come in, come in, make yourself at home!" Said Sonika as she let me in and tilted her head towards a leather couch, clearly she wants me to sit there so I did. "Well to answer your question, none of you came to visit me" I said. "I couldn't because I have my job and Leon couldn't because he was watching over this girl he found at the park, not to mention Zero wouldn't like Leon visiting you" Sonika explained. "That's true but do you know the name of the girl, and does she live with Leo?" I asked. "Her name is Celeyna, and yes also she looks a bit like your mom Ayumi" Sonika said. "So when can I see Leo and the girl?" I asked. "Maybe later because right now Leon is going shopping with Leyna" Sonika cheered. I laughed.  Ever since I left...Leon's been depressed, I wonder why. "Um, has he been happy lately?" I asked directly. Sonika knew that when I talk about Leon, I would always be serious. "He's been missing you a lot, he even wanted to go to America with you but when he found the girl he's never been happier" Sonika explained seriously. "Soni...thank you for being serious about this" I thanked my pink haired friend. "Anytime" Sonika smiled. I smiled back. "Heh" I chuckled. "Anyways if you don't have somewhere to go, you can stay here with me!" Stated Sonika looking at my eyes. "Well, it has been a long trip just to be in Japan so I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay here with you" I replied. "Yay!" Sonika beamed as she took my bags and put them in the corner, next to her dresser. I laid down on her comfortable leather couch. "Hmm" I wonder if Leo knows I'm here. I was thinking what he would say when he saw me again. I just closed my blue eye then my green eye. I drifted off daydreaming, daydreaming about what Leon will feel when he sees me...Leo.

Hi peeps! I'm almost done with the next chapter, are you excited. So you know, for the next couple chapters I will introduce four people to the story if you don't mind. Well enjoy the story! KISSES <3
        ~Author Neko~