The Atomic Job

They had found that the bombs were at one of the Roxxon corporations and with Jarvis' knowledge they had been able to identify which one. Rose and Dr. Samberly would show up as a married couple asking for directions to the main road. They would walk a safe distance away from the electrified fence and Dr. Samberly would throw a device that would concentrate the electric charge of the fence on the three guards posted outside. In the meanwhile, Peggy, Jarvis and Daniel would stay inside the car until their coast was clear.

Once inside the facility, Peggy had taken the key that she had stolen from Hugh Jones, and put it inside the hole in the elevator. Without pressing any buttons, the elevator had moved until it dinged. They had reached their floor. Upon the elevator's doors opening, the body of a guard fell inside as it had been propped against the elevator's door. That could only mean one thing; Whitney Frost was already inside.
They hid the guard's body and walked into a hallway that had dozens of doors, all locked, except one. Within moments of opening the door, Dr. Samberly had stepped inside and removed a panel on the far end of the wall. Red lights and sketches. The sketches represented the different rooms and the red lights represented the locked doors. The SSR genius functionary, Samberly, fondled with wires until all the lights turned green, meaning that every door was unlocked. Even for Whitney.
Looking at the sketched map, Daniel had pointed out that there was one room with walls thicker than the others. That's where the bombs resided.
As they set out for the purpose of their mission, getting the bombs before Ms. Frost could, the scientist pulled out one of his many gadgets and warned the rest of the team that there were some men on the other hallway waking towards them and that was when Rose spoke up saying that she'd take care of them.

Peggy, Daniel, Jarvis and Dr. Samberly walked until they were outside the room that had the cause of many catastrophe, the atomic bombs. Next to the door were two small circles, a red light that was on, and a green one that was off. The door was locked.
Once again, the SSR scientist removed yet another panel on the wall at the door's right. More wires. Sorting through them, he managed to open the door, Stark's butler went inside the room to set up the tools for Chief Sousa to disarm the bombs and put the rods into the briefcase.

Peggy had looked back at the door from which they had come from and urged Dr. Samberly to lock it, for Whitney Frost's men were lurking around. The good scientist accidentally locked the door that lead inside the room in which the bombs were, with Mr. Jarvis inside.
Daniel walked Edwin through the process of disarming the bombs insisting that it was like baking soufflé.
The brunette woman grabbed an object from near the first door and went through after the men that were around.

With the same object that she had taken from the wall, she had used it as a weapon and knocked out a few of the men. The unlucky ones that fell in her path. As she walked around, she heard two voices. One male, one female. Calvin and Whitney, or should she say, Agnes? The couple were arguing. Peggy climbed a flight of stairs and saw the couple.

Rose had went into the hallway were Sousa and Dr. Samberly were. She urged the Dr. to try and open the door, she was encouraging him to do so. Peggy's voice had come in through the speaker; she was going after Whitney. Rose walked towards the Chief and asked him where Peggy was and after he answered she asked if she should back Agent Carter up. Chief Sousa made the choice and said that the bombs were their priority.

***

Peggy walked until she was standing a few feet away from the couple, they hadn't seen her yet.
"This is insane, Whitney! We're gonna get caught, or worse, killed!" Chadwick's voice resonated.
"I need them, Calvin." Whitney insisted.
And that was when Peggy stepped in, "You're not getting them." her accented voice carrying through the air.
Both, Whitney and Calvin turned around and looked at the agent.
The blonde woman's eyes widened at the sight of Peggy, "Oh you; you're good" she admitted. She had sent an assassin after the woman and he failed, the agent was always wherever she was, Frost stepped towards Peggy but her husband interrupted, "There's been a terrible misunderstanding." He was trying to cover up for their presence at Roxxon and Peggy knew that.
"Shut up, Calvin." Whitney snapped. She knew that Agent Carter would not believe whatever her husband could have said, the other woman was far too smart for that.
Whitney knew that Carter was indeed a smart person. A foe to be feared. Someone that kept you kept you constantly on your toes. On edge.